So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options
12346»

Replies

• AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I really just don't understand the point of all of these posts over what is "hot" at the gym? Are the people who are seriously worrying about being "hot" at the gym really going to the gym to hook up or to workout???

Maybe I'm weird but I'm at the gym to bust my *kitten* and I could care less if random men find me attractive while I"m working out because again, I'M THERE TO WORKOUT!
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/molove2025/The Journey/SAM_1225-1.jpg[/img]

After Insanity pure cardio and cardio abs......I think i look good after doing an intense 60 min workout.
  • Fitnessista7
    Options
    I dare say working out and getting sweaty is when I feel my sexiest. So I would say it is like that for many other women as well.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I really just don't understand the point of all of these posts over what is "hot" at the gym? Are the people who are seriously worrying about being "hot" at the gym really going to the gym to hook up or to workout???

Maybe I'm weird but I'm at the gym to bust my *kitten* and I could care less if random men find me attractive while I"m working out because again, I'M THERE TO WORKOUT!

Well, pin a rose on your nose! :flowerforyou: LOL :wink: Just kidding. Actually, I think the majority of the women who have posted on this thread and others like it, have the same objective as you when they (myself included) are at the gym. However, the question is usually raised as a result of a comment one of us gets at the gym from some guy or from a significant other who comments on our sweatiness being a turn on. I think I speak for the majority here when I say that, because we don't FEEL particularly attractive when we're dripping with sweat and gasping for air, we have a hard time understanding or believing that guys find it sexy. The question is more about trying to grasp an understanding or get some sort of clarity on men's perception of a sweaty woman, and, if they find it attractive, WHY. So, while I respect your dedication and focus, I have to say LIGHTEN UP for cryin' out loud! :drinker: This thread is meant to be good, clean fun. :bigsmile: