Black team challenge week 15

Options

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    WOW - look at all the new avs - you guys rock!

I am not dead, just floating along and have decided since Easter is over and the peeps are off the shelves (please God tell me they are all gone) I have to get busy again. I am very busy but miss you guys and think about you and wonder how you are all doing.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am not dead, just floating along and have decided since Easter is over and the peeps are off the shelves (please God tell me they are all gone) I have to get busy again.

Don't worry. The peeps are all gone. *burp*
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks Loree, those peeps were the downfall of me. I think I am a compulsive eater at least when it comes to those stupid things! :grumble:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I am not dead, just floating along and have decided since Easter is over and the peeps are off the shelves (please God tell me they are all gone) I have to get busy again.

Amanda...Yay you're back.

Loree...LOL
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I really feel like I don't belong on this team the way I have only been half committed the last couple of weeks. I really do :heart: you guys!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I bought some for my kids-- told the only child of mine that likes them what you said about roasting 'em-- she LOVES them. I tried a bite-- not bad.

Amanda-- naughty, naughty-- don't you NEVER say you don't belong here-- we :heart: you, too-- now you just get back on that bike and start riding, young lady.

Sh!tty day today-- so tired of the BS--

Hatin' life-- and it has nothin' to do with hormones-- that's how you know it's bad.

Later.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I really feel like I don't belong on this team the way I have only been half committed the last couple of weeks. I really do :heart: you guys!

Too bad if you don't feel that way. We do, so you're stuck with us.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks everybody, I am back and that darn scale better watch out!!!!!

Marla, I am sorry you are having a rough day, hang in there!

Loree, thank you!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Still no net guys and it's hard to get on at work since it's so busy lately.

:frown:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Still no net guys and it's hard to get on at work since it's so busy lately.
    :frown:

I'm sorry. We still like that you pop in when you can. :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Day 1 of Week 7 is done. Not bad not bad. It was harder for 2 reasons, one it was raining, told the MAN upstairs HE could let it rain I wasn't stopping, and two yesterday Jim and I took a casual Easter walk...yeah 3.2 miles in 41 minutes. All but running...LOL
  • Marla64
    Options
    Running in the rain is something I still don't like-- I've done it, but icky--

Great job, Bobbi-- are you finding that running is toning you better than anything else?

I did Taebo/turbo faithfully for months with okay results-- I start running a month or so ago and boom-- legs, hips, tummy-- it's awesome--

Heading out now as a matter of fact-- later.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    today was nice. Except I got a visit from TOM the other day.

I played outside with the kidlets for a good hour before A started to get fussy.

Took M to the bank and the store with me and she was really good. I ended up buying her this toy that is for the bath and it needs ICY COLD water to get it to turn back pink once it is blue. Every 5 seconds "mom I need water" "no more water M!" "MOMMY I NEED WATER!!!!!" "fine her just be quite!!!" haha

I have been eating the sweets like no ones business. I hate to say this but the scale hasn't moved even with all the sugar I have eaten in the last week! I don't know what else to do.

I might try morning and night runs. I also need to get outside and run but I don't trust my neighborhood so that is hard!

Hope everyone is doing great!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    What a big group of runners we have going on this team lol. Just finished week 4 of c25k and man I am pooped! Marla hope your day got better. I was having one of those "Tired of the BS" days. Work does that to me often. I feel alot better now that I ran. Anyway, Everyone get some rest....LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS tommorow!

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Loree, thank you!

Welcome back amanda,

Yesterday isnt important. Only today matters and tommorow is yours to make.

Your part of this team whether you like it or not! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    What a big group of runners we have going on this team lol. Just finished week 4 of c25k and man I am pooped! Marla hope your day got better. I was having one of those "Tired of the BS" days. Work does that to me often. I feel alot better now that I ran. Anyway, Everyone get some rest....LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS tommorow!

:drinker:

Got about 3.8 in-- it was a good run-- haven't run since-- oh my-- Thursday, I think-- crazy weekend.

Proud of all my friends-- gotta split. :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options

Loree, thank you!

Welcome back amanda,

Yesterday isnt important. Only today matters and tommorow is yours to make.

Your part of this team whether you like it or not! :drinker:

That's beautiful, man-- :cry: :wink:

You rock, young man-- you, too, Amanda-- !!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hi guys! i feel like it's been forever since i've posted (i've been lurking, though). we had a good weekend home, but ate a little more than we should. i've been slacking off on excercise, too, so i gotta get myself back in gear. the weather should be decent here today, so i think a power walk while pushing the 30 lb toddler in the carriage will do me good. my unhealthy vice that i gave up this week was wine. i tend to drink 1 or 2 (or 3:laugh: ) glasses after the kids go to bed. those calories really add up, so maybe not having it will help counteract the junk i ate this weekend. hope everyone had a good last chance workout!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Running in the rain is something I still don't like-- I've done it, but icky--

Great job, Bobbi-- are you finding that running is toning you better than anything else?

I did Taebo/turbo faithfully for months with okay results-- I start running a month or so ago and boom-- legs, hips, tummy-- it's awesome--

Heading out now as a matter of fact-- later.

Definitely toning. Scale has said the same for awhile now but the jiggles aren't jiggling at all or as much.:laugh: I know muscle weighs more so I'll just bide my time.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    quiet day for the black team! I hope that means we are doing our last chance workouts!!!

me on the other hand I have to wait until after the girls go to bed. Yucky weather today!!!!