Negativity....I literally want to strangle someone!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Time to mass unfriend on Facebook. You don't need those "friends".
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    The only response you need to post: "u so jelly."
  • Mongoose7
    Options
    You look lovely hun, I agree with everyone they are only jealous saying nasty things to you. Head up and you be proud of your achievements.
  • _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like they are the ones who would need photoshop to look as good as you do in that great dress! Ignore them, they're just jealous (and really b1tchy!!)
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    While I agree that the status update is iffy, it's not anorexic. people should know you better. also, people who say that you'Re photoshopped need to be chopped from you friend list. you're hot. (exceot for the duck face, but nobody can pull that off and look cute at the same time :)

Agree ^. Sometimes I tell myself this and it helps. Like when everyone is having nachos and I'm over my calorie limit for the day. :sad: I actually say to myself, "I promise you nachos do not taste as good as having a flat tummy feels." And it really does help. It's all in how you look at it.
    But I certainly wouldn't say it in front of anyone I knew that struggled with anorexia. So, maybe posting it wasn't a great idea, but whatever. You can't please everyone.
    I know everyone has said this, but you really might want to clean out your friends list. I'm doing it myself. Plus, I have certain friends that I discuss weight issues with and I don't post those messages publicly unless we're being oblique. I swear, at times it feels like a dirty little secret. lol But it works for me.

Also, I think you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Shake off the negatively girl, look at how good you look and how much you have accomplished!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Friends list is getting a chopping!! :D x