If someone called you attractive

Options
12346»

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time with compliments esp from men. So I wonder if its sincere or not:(
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would take it as a compliment!! I feel like I am pretty good looking....
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Finally figured it out. It was completely insincere. Go figure.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time with compliments esp from men. So I wonder if its sincere or not:(

It is sincere. xoxo
  • elcyclista
    Options
    As a compliment. I'd be blushing though.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Compliment!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'd thank them profusely while giving their seeing eye dog a good ear scratch. :glasses:

Guilty of that feeling!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna take it and run with it. I don't even care if it's sincere. Or what the motive is behind it. Then i'm gonna re-play it over and over in my head while I'm driving.working out. cooking. And when the beauty of it begin's to fade from my mind, I will dig out the notebook with the date, time ,place and exact compliment, and begin all over again!
    For real though, your pretty, take that compliment. After all, it was yours.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    A compliment
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Trying.g to compliment you with out sound like a dog or frightening you away;) very good
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd ask "Do I look like a biscuit? Because I think you're trying to butter me up."
  • sporadica
    Options
    I'd be cheering! But probably wouldn't believe it. Or overthink it completely until I got to the point that I'd think I'd been insulted. A woman's mind in labyrinthine :)