any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Here! I have 4 but had 5 at one point. I had one removed.
  • BreezyLuv
    Options
    I have about 20+ tattoos including my half sleeve on my right arm. =) I love them!!
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    i have 15+ tattoos and all of them tell an amazing story. I don't have any just because ink. They all have great meaning. I have several pictures on my profile if anyone wants to add me. I will give and take all the support i can.
  • DeadBoyWalking
    Options
    I got my first tattoo like.. two days ago : D
    It´s the Hylian Crest - if you played The legend of Zelda, you should know this one x D

Next year I´ll surely get myself the next one, still thinking about the exact motive though.
  • pammiesg
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old, mother of 4 HOOLIGAN!! LOL....WOOT WOOT
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a back piece of lillies and butterflies....love my tat's :D
  • larisbel
    larisbel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 3 soon to be 4
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options

I have drawn all of my own tattoos...either out of my head or from pictures...adding and changing as I go. They all have meaning to me. They are a type of therapy.
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Two so far: one on my left arm, one on my back. I'm hoping to get another one shortly... maybe when I reach my weight goal!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I have 7 so far :)
    Two on my shoulders, 2 on my ribs, 2 on my fingers, one on the back of my neck :)
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2 currently....my right hip is a panther after my first solo vacation for independence, my left rib cage is for family, by last initial surrounded by all the first initials for everyone in my immediate family except my own (my mom and my sister have the same one), and a third planned for my right wrist of the luckenbooth my wife gave me as a wedding gift....so a total of 3: independence, family, love :)

And maybe a pawprint for the other loves of my life, my dogs and the rescue work I do. :)

Luckenbooth:
    The luckenbooth brooch is a traditional Scottish love token:[1] often given as a betrothal or wedding brooch. It might be worn by a nursing mother as a charm to help her milk flow,[1] and/or be pinned to a baby's clothing to protect it from harm. It was known as a witch-brooch by people using it to save children from the evil eye.[4]
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    5 tattoos so far, wanting more but wont be for a while :)

--Lee
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't have any yet but my husband does. We are planning on getting matching tats in the near future :)
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey there Welcome to MFP you will love it ... I have 3 tattoos .. while all have meaning the one that my son designed and put on me is my most treasured it represents my children and grandchildren and being that my son did it is all that more special.
    He on the other hand is also a ultra hooligan.. coming in at over 30 tats.. once again Welcome I really don't think tats are for hooligans they are a matter of choice... to the individual..
  • Jewell1970
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Good luck to you and your girlfriend, this site is fantastic. I have 6 tattoos and considering my 7th. :smile:
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    hi all , now have 11 and getting full chest piece done when i drop 14 lb
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    the hooligans have definately united here....anybody down to start a myfitnesspal hooligan crew? who's ready to roll with me?

count me in
  • yeowiepower
    yeowiepower Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yup, 5 on 3 separate sessions
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yep - on my right hip / lower back . planning on another one when i reach my goals
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    hooligans