any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    the hooligans have definately united here....anybody down to start a myfitnesspal hooligan crew? who's ready to roll with me?
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    No. There are none.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    this isnt match.com
    everyone has a tattoo.. that doesnt make them special or unique..or interesting.

this is a weight loss website..

with that being said my legs are half covered, stomach, ribs, neck, starting my sleeves soon. who cares, not special.

He never said anything about it being match.com Match.com is to "find love". He's already found that, being that I am his girlfriend. But yeah, there is bound to be someone that posts something irrelevant or negative on forum topics.

Also, tattoos do make people unique. That is one of many reasons why someone would get a tattoo, to express themselves and be UNIQUE.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I still remember the day that my mother and I were going to the grocery store. We were 10 feet behind some rather rough looking gents with tattoo's all up and down their arms. What does dear old mom do???? "See, look at that!! That's sociopathic, it's disgusting!!". i thought I was going to get killed that day, but apparently they didn't hear her or didn't care.

Fast forward a few years...i got my first tattoo at 16. I never looked my age. My folks flipped out. They took me to 3 plastic surgeons, 2 Dermatologists and the minister of our church to see about how to get it removed. the minister said "he did it, let him live with it.".

fast forward a few more years... i had an Apendectomy when I was stationed in Tennessee. I was give 2 weeks convalescent leave so my folks came out to drive me home for that time. Well I couldn't lift my own legs since they did the surgery the old fashioned way and cut all the muscles on the lower right side of my stomach. As dad lifted my leg into the car both of them were able to see the newest tattoo on my thigh. Mom didn't speak to me for about 5 weeks.

Now I have 8. Guess they were wrong about me regretting that first one huh??
  • whitneyann0
    Options
    this isnt match.com
    everyone has a tattoo.. that doesnt make them special or unique..or interesting.

with that being said my legs are half covered, stomach, ribs, neck, starting my sleeves soon. who cares, not special.

765184k504qjsxgp.gif
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    this isnt match.com

He never said anything about it being match.com Match.com is to "find love". He's already found that, being that I am his girlfriend. But yeah, there is bound to be someone that posts something irrelevant or negative on forum topics.

Also, tattoos do make people unique. That is one of many reasons why someone would get a tattoo, to express themselves and be UNIQUE.
    thanks baby for setting this person straight,lol.....im glad to see it only took 17 pages of responses to get a negative reply.......i set out with this post to try to unite the inked the tattooed people struggling or trying to lose weight or get healthy.........guess you can't make everyone happy.......sorry that one unhappy person..please go read another thread then
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I got 5 very personal and each tattoo, is created from my idea's not picked from a book. I don't believe in having words or names, done. I'm a fan of symbolism. At the moment, I don't plan on getting anymore, but only time will tell. I love ink, I love people with ink, and I could care less if you don't have a tattoo. to each their own
  • tbabs
    tbabs Posts: 5
    Options
    Tattooed hooligan? Yes.
    Looking for love? Nope

Looking for support and motivation? Oh heck yea!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    tattooed hooligan looking for new buddies too!

in love already

support is always good and I try to be a good friend :)
  • tmlittl
    tmlittl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have two one is on my shoulder blade and the other one is on my thigh.....I am ready for my third!
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have 3. The 1 on my neck I want to fix up this year.

I plan on getting a fairly large one on my side once I hit one of my higher goals :wink:
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    thats what im sayin people....we are all here to make friends and get healthy..............i honestly just wanted to know how many peoples were inked and stuff...guess im always gonna have a critic or two
  • whitneyann0
    Options
    Tattooed hooligan? Yes.
    Looking for love? Nope

Looking for support and motivation? Oh heck yea!

Exactly!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thats what im sayin people....we are all here to make friends and get healthy..............i honestly just wanted to know how many peoples were inked and stuff...guess im always gonna have a critic or two

You'll always have at least one person with something negative to say :huh:
  • Honey_gold_queen
    Honey_gold_queen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can't please all the haters all the time. :) hehe

side note, Mini hooligan! one tat, 4 leaf clover lower back. Long story.
    My goal date is my 27th bday june 28th and i have a booked appointment set for my new piece. Can't wait. My sons dad/bf booked it for me for xmas and put down a substantial deposit. I cried when i saw it, cause he knew as a mom i count my pennies and never indulge in myself. So it will be quite the "unique" tattoo for me. because its so special.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have 5...paw prints, 13 (was born march 13th), Rylee (oldest daughter), Michael (older brother who passed away) and a barbwire wrapped heart with "in loving memory of Bammbamm" inside it. Still need to get my youngest daughters name done and a father/daughter tattoo with my dad.
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    I've only got 2 tattooes on my left arm right now. Waiting until I lose more tummy/hip weight for my next piece :)
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    have tattoos, love tattoos. unless they're lame :)
  • cuteash17
    cuteash17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i haveeee 6 :) just got my 6th on saturdayyy. its badassss :D so i hope my leg doesnt gain like 50 pounds or my beautiful angel will look chubby like me hahahah
  • skoutariotis
    skoutariotis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not true. I've been a professional in the IT industry for almost 30 years and I have tattoos.
    It's not the fact you have tattoos, it's WHAT the tattoo is and where it is.
    My tattoos represent either something/someone I love dearly or passionate of!