Today, I'd like to smack...............

Options
PinkEarthMama
PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
Ever have a day where someone just NEEDS a slap??

Today I'd like to smack:

The person that brought their child to my home sick. Gee, THANKS, You rock. < smack >

My husband, who cannot do laundry to save his life. You're out of socks? < smack> Tell me before you need them.

Replies

• dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    The receptionist at the Y - dumb as a post. <smack>
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    myself.
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The person who said they did not know they had an appt with me tomorrow and then demanded to be done today -SMACK!!!-
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    The marketing people who I can hear on the phone all day.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Everyone I work with... -=le sigh=-
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend. Do your freaking homework for college or you're not going to get into Nursing school!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My husband, who has been a turd this weekend. I told him if he wanted to be a turd, to go lay in the back yard. (smack)

My dumb a*s aunt and uncle who insist that I stole a cradle that belonged to myself and my brother. We slept in it as babies and it was rightfully passed to my daughter. (smack)

My stupid father-in-law, who wanted nothing to do with his granddaughter when she was visiting for a month and now he wants everything to do with "HIS" granddaughter. You're a complete a*s who made her cry every day for a month. (smack)
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Can I just say everyone?? Yeah...its been one of those days......
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I have days like that, but surprisingly today isn't one of them!!! yay!! :):)
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My boss <smack>
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    the person who told me I was "too skinny" today and to not lose more weight.

background: I am 5'4 I am 135- I want to be 130 (the middle of my healthy range) I am a size 6. I am healthy- I look healthy. stop judging me from my old fat self. I have work too hard to be healthy not skinny. :explode:
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How about everyone I came into contact today?? lol but especially the people @ sprint!!
  • Taylors_Cricket
    Options
    Ever have a day where someone just NEEDS a slap??

Today I'd like to smack:

The person that brought their child to my home sick. Gee, THANKS, You rock. < smack >

My husband, who cannot do laundry to save his life. You're out of socks? < smack> Tell me before you need them.

My Boyfriend like to help out and tried to do my laundry a few weeks ago. Shrunk 10 shirts and an expensive sweater that was a present ... may not be a < smack >, but totally is a *facepalm*
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    My boyfriend. Do your freaking homework for college or you're not going to get into Nursing school!

oh and tell him to get used to the homework... in nursing school it only gets wayyyyy worse....

just graduated from nursing, so it's fresh in my mind. :S
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly no one, but that's probably because I'm not at work.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    my friends that never want to hang out or do anything, but only call when they need something, and then get pissy if I'm too busy with my life and real problems to hold their hand through their drama or pick up the slack of their poor budgeting -
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Stupid people everywhere - oh and my boss
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    The bytch who got all butt hurt because I told her she had to pay for her items not her mom. Helllloooo, your in a MILITARY store.... the person with the MILITARY id needs to pay. I don't care if you've lived here 4 years and nobody's ever told you that. That just means they were too chicken shyt to say something. It's my job, I'm gonna do what I've been told to do.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    myself, repeatedly for being a lazy ****ing bum
  • Blaizen
    Options
    The person that wrote our schedule at work and left me alone on the counter, in a deli at lunchtime. At least got some running done.