Replies

• fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    clients for not listening! <smack>
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The guy at the gym with way too much colonge who got on the treadmill next to me this morning when there was a whole line of treadmills open. Now I have have a horrible headache, and I'm blaming it all on him. <smack>
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    today definitely my boyfriend who has the communication skills of a squashed slug on my shoe although he is still upset about the last time i gave him one.....oops :mad:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well this isn't from today BUT I'd still like to smack him.... The guy at the park who lets his dogs run loose while I'm running!! The damn dogs like to run across my path over and over. When I stop he says, Oh they must like you!! <F'n SMACK>
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    The stupid manager at work who told me "I know you're proud of being pregnant.. but you need to work on sucking your gut in".......

Or the Hospital HR department people when I apply for an ENTRY LEVEL position (I am 3 years into my BS in Psychology) but they want 2+ years of experience in a "Hospital setting"! >-<
  • sco8462
    Options
    The contracting office that keeps posting answers to questions, revisions, amendments, and all things to ruin my life AFTER 6:30pm every Friday since Christmas weekend. is it too much to ask to get ONE weekend off. or how about just one Friday night to myself. You selfish, selfish.... SMACK
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Myself
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    The guy I work with who bailed out of work cause the boss is gone and left me hanging all day ))SMACK((

The receptionist at my Dr. office that told me I had a 12:15 appt and then when I showed up, told me it was actually for 11:15 - after I had driven all the way over there in the crappy weather!! SMACK

Myself - see above. Not sure if she TOLD me 12:15 or I just wrote it down wrong. SMACK
  • Taylors_Cricket
    Options
    The stupid manager at work who told me "I know you're proud of being pregnant.. but you need to work on sucking your gut in".......

Or the Hospital HR department people when I apply for an ENTRY LEVEL position (I am 3 years into my BS in Psychology) but they want 2+ years of experience in a "Hospital setting"! >-<

You actually should have smacked your manager for that... how not cool and inappropriate!
  • amicklin
    Options

You actually should have smacked your manager for that... how not cool and inappropriate!

Yeah, I really should have.. at 19 weeks pregnant is not much of a belly and on that note it's not a "gut" its my baby!

Although, this has spurred the job hunt even more.
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to *smack* myself today...I am grouchy and unmotivated and caved in and had an emotional meltdown complete with Oreo's. SMACK SMACK SMACK
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    the person that told me I don't have confidence because I won't wear lingerie. (SMACK SMACK)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nobody today, actually. Unless my girlfriend's *kitten* counts.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My flatmate that is so insecure that he lies about absolutely everything just to try to bond/fit in/avoid having to have a proper opinion and ends up coming across as a really arrogant snobby idiot.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    A client who keeps changing their mind about what they want, and increasing the amount of work, but doesn't want to pay extra, and myself for agreeing to a series of projects for a set fee (not realizing how low it was at the time) and not dumping this client earlier. (SMACK)
  • amicklin
    Options
    My flatmate that is so insecure that he lies about absolutely everything just to try to bond/fit in/avoid having to have a proper opinion and ends up coming across as a really arrogant snobby idiot.

You may have just described my sister-in-law! *kidding.. but only JUST*
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My horse shoer...was suppose to be here at 9:30....nope...no call nothing!! Yet on his card, he wants a 24 hour notice if you need to cancel/change the time/day/change the number of horses...etc etc.

:angry: :explode: :grumble:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    someone's butt. oh baby! :laugh:
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers who needs to SIU!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I had to smack some guy in a parking lot who said I parked too close to his vintage Mustang.
    It held up nicely with his face pressed against the hood....:drinker: