Today, I'd like to smack...............

Options

Replies

• Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I would like to *smack* myself today...I am grouchy and unmotivated and caved in and had an emotional meltdown complete with Oreo's. SMACK SMACK SMACK

Pretty much exactly that except mine was Reese's cups... SMACK myself square in the forehead (and make myself run 2 more miles than I planned tonight to undo some of this damage!)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The customer who stands there staring at you as if you are going to magically pull the product/service out of your butt when you have already explained ad nauseum that it isn't available. What? Go home already! LOL

i also hate the person you stand behind in a queue for twenty minutes at any nom nom outlet only for them to get to the front and then say; 'errrrrrrrrrm'

God damn it you were in the queue for twenty minutes the menu is 12 ft wide!
  • zincalloy
    Options
    Bobby Brown.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My client who wants me to make endless revisions…FOR FREE!!!!!
  • Freida_MS
    Options
    Can I just say everyone?? Yeah...its been one of those days......

same here
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Nope, no one on my slap list today.
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The stupid lady that nearly t-boned me in a parking lot ...I drive a mini-van that isn't mini in any sense, the only reason you didn't see me is cause you didn't bother to look.. >SMACK< ......no wait >PUNCH<
  • BrittSwimsJDRF
    BrittSwimsJDRF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    whoever invinted Mondays...
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    mom for telling me its warm outside when its like 40 degrees
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The morons I work with who can't clean up after themselves. Should I have to dig your vegetable soup out of the kitchen drain in order to use the sink because you're too stupid to realize it's not a garbage disposal and/or too lazy to care? Fair warning: next time I'm throwing it at you.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    the presious little daring girl scots who are selling cookies at every store i try to walk in.
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The social worker ****** SLAP*
    The bus comany *SMACK*
    The principal *PUNCH*

Ya it's been one of those days
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Bobby Brown!
  • mama1229
    Options
    The people who haven't given me a raise.. in THREE years!!
    Do we work for the same company:grumble:
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My son's therapist who hasn't answered my calls or the emails from the front office since November. Come one, we're supposed to be in once a week, and you can't return a phone call to schedule an appointment <<smack>> (going in and demanding a new therapist tomorrow)

My husband who forgot that when you get the emissions testing done on your car, they can't take anything larger than a $20, and had to go get change and make us both wait in line twice this morning <<smack>> Good thing I love him.

The upstairs neighbors who don't understand that the noise they hear isn't me, but the maintenance guys in the empty apartment next to me, so I'm being forced to listen to hammering, sawing, and stomping like a-holes. <<SMACK>>
  • sharonucd
    Options
    i don't have anyone who I'd like to smack today so I'll double up with someone else and help them smack someone they are upset with....hhehhehe! :wink:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My next door neighbour who stopped me on the way down the path while I was carrying my heavy shopping to sarcastically say "happy New Year"

It's February 13th!
    SLAP!

To top that she informed me our cat had been round her house sitting outside her fridge scavenging for food! SLAP,SLAP,SLAP!
    Has she lost weight? ( meaning am I starving her). Look I'm carrying more cat food here in my shopping bag thats really heavy to hold, you nosey neighbour. :explode:

SLAP SLAP!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Myself...preferably my own *kitten*....
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Whoever stole my smart phone! -smack!-
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Boss for changing the schedule on me again, and changing my days off when I already had plans made! <HUGE SMACK!!!> :grumble: