The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Everybody calls me Finnie. My name is Stephanie. I chose my username because I want to be skinny! (SkinnyFinnie was already taken so I had to spell it different)..
  • MadIrish
    Options
    I'm boring. I'm a Tupperware consultant and my name is Meg. LOL
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Symphony is not my normal nickname. Changing it symbolized the change I wish to see in myself on this site.

I came up with Symphony because it is the name I wanted to give my daughter when she was born, but my ex wouldn't go for it, so I ended up naming her Ariah, which is an opera :)

The 6 is just an alliteration :)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Mine is a play on words my real name is Ellie which said out loud sounds like the letters L & E and so i am Just Ellie or justle i thought i was being clever :laugh:
  • SusieLovesArt
    Options
    My profile name is sort of self explanatory. My name is Susan/Susie/Sue and I am a stay at home artist. I have always loved to draw, paint, sew, crochet and love to surf the web for all kinds of artsy stuff. So there you go.
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The love of my life-my husband is an AW139 helicopter pilot & I'm proud to be his wife = 139pilotwife
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    First 5 letters are from my first name. Last 4 are from my last name.
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is just my full name without all the vowels, except for the "E", which is necessary for the name "Elizabeth". As in, :bigsmile: Elzbth.
    Stths is my married name, Stathis
  • wanttobeamoore
    wanttobeamoore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've always been wanttobeamoore becuase my boyfriend's last name is Moore. I always knew I wanted to marry him. He proposed this Christmas!!! I guess I have to change my screen name going forward :laugh:
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Andrew. Obvious enough is my first name. C. My middle initial. Pimpin. Well ya know how it goes
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My kids names. Lillianna and Eliazar (Lillyzar)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    When hotmail/email in general first came out around 1997 I was in grade 10 and signed up for an account. Heathersmilez is the name I picked b/c it’s my name + I'm a very cheerful, smiling person in general plus using a Z rather than an s was just cool - or it was to me the 14 year old, haha! To this day, that is my main email account (other than my work's corporate account). Yup, 15 years going strong so I figured I should use it as MFP id, I don’t see why not!
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    I just like dinosaurs, I use it for everything now because it's NEVER taken.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Mine's the title of a novel I wrote which I have yet to find an actual publishing house to rescue it from self-publishing purgatory. :D
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Phone number for a pizza chain in Toronto....
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    <--- His mommy :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    LOL I love this post and the comments even MORE! M. Marvelous - I am a SUPER HERO! I thought you knew. Well one of my friends who is a computer engineer would reply back in his emails - "You HUMANS" or "ONLY Humans" so he we started calling him A.I. - Artificial Intelligence. So I like Marvel based cartoons....and became M. MARVELOUS!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've always loved roses and in high school wore natural rose oil in place of perfume. In addition to that, at my junior prom I had my hair in tight cascading curls and wore a long silver dress . The hair, dress, and makeup had not only my date, but others and even chaperones saying I looked like Rose from Titanic. Ironically, the dress's brand name was Crimson Rose. It's been my moniker on most sites and online emails since.
  • boys4rmine
    Options
    I have four boys and they are mine ;) boys4rmine :)
  • smileycelerystick
    Options
    a bizzare combination of words a friend once used to try and get my attention (im a day dreamer), about 9 years ago now, but i still use it on forums.