The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• samandlucysmum
    Options
    Mine is dedicated to my 2 younsters, who I am losing weight for, well, two of the reasons.
  • Thesis_gut
    Thesis_gut Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine describes the reason (or one of the reasons) I'm on here and comes from this comic:

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=343
  • ckzimase
    Options
    mine is an initial of my name and a yeast enzyme. since i like the usage of zimase enzyme (some people might say its boring, hehe).. zimase is unique and better sound rather than lipase or amilase, :P
  • ReluctantKiller
    Options
    Killer because I'm in the military and when you boil it down, that's what my job is. Reluctant because I don't have to like that particular aspect of my profession.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    self explanatory!
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well, its my name. LOL.
    Sanyam means "patience" the person who has ultimate patience!
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love to hunt and the numbers are my birth date.

That was my mom's bday too................ :cry:

:wink:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Lisa is my real name but my friends call me Smuts as I have a dirty, dirty mind.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple really.

I love Asian dramas.
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby84
    Options
    Well, my names not Ruby, it is Karlene, but over the years I have been told I look like a now ex character from Eastenders ( a British soap) and he rname was Ruby so some people call me Ruby :) then I went a bit crazy when adding my username and made it sound like the song by the Kaiser chefs.
    heehee
  • chesterdogmine
    chesterdogmine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chester is the name of my dog. He is a cross between a Dachshund and Basset Hound.
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just used my real name, followed by my county issued paramedic license number
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    BJ was my initials before I married, 6886 date I was baptized as an adult.
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    "zon tuin" means "sun garden" in Dutch.
    I have a big garden at my home, and I love gardening. I also love the sun, which helps my garden grow. :)
  • Sandwiches5000
    Options
    I was eating a sandwich. Origin of 5000? The randomness that lies within the innerworkings of my brain.
  • Sandwiches5000
    Options
    And 5000 is reminiscent of a robot.
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Jane is my name and Florence Nightingale is a heroine of mine. (Sad history teacher)
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    MsPetuniaPig... When I was growing up, I was the biggest out of the daughters. (Taller too) My dad used to oink when I'd eat and call me Petunia.. You know.. Porky's wife.... It reminds me of one of the biggest reason's I am here. There are plenty of others... My family calls me Sam... I was also Samu.. or Shamu... after the whale.

I don't let it hurt me anymore... I just laugh right along... I will never be that person again. :)
  • cadillaccowboy
    cadillaccowboy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My profile name is Cadillac Cowboy which was my hubby's name when he was "into" country and western stuff where they used to dress up and do the quick draw with the replica guns. My hubby passed away almost six years ago. When I see his name it reminds me of happier times.