Options
    mine is the first letter of the name of each of my family
    A - me angela
    S - daughter sophie
    L - son luke
    M - huband mark
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    I love rock music and i never get tired of it.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am an online gamer girl. I started out In WoW and my main toon's name was Electrica (I don't know what I was thinking) lol Most of my fellow gamers would call me Lect or Leccy so therefor those are the names I use most on forums now.

Even though it wasn't on purpose the definition of Lect is this:
    Lect - A regional or social variety within a language, a form of speech defined by a homogeneous set of rules.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    My favourite band is Anberlin, and when I listen to them, I get an anberlingasm.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My profile name is Cadillac Cowboy which was my hubby's name when he was "into" country and western stuff where they used to dress up and do the quick draw with the replica guns. My hubby passed away almost six years ago. When I see his name it reminds me of happier times.

:drinker:
  • twentysixpttwo
    Options
    Mine if because after turning45 I decided to run a marathon and just ran another one this year in Washington DC.
    Never considered myself an athlete before, but I now know I can do anything I just have to want it bad enough
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    MsPetuniaPig... When I was growing up, I was the biggest out of the daughters. (Taller too) My dad used to oink when I'd eat and call me Petunia.. You know.. Porky's wife.... It reminds me of one of the biggest reason's I am here. There are plenty of others... My family calls me Sam... I was also Samu.. or Shamu... after the whale.

I don't let it hurt me anymore... I just laugh right along... I will never be that person again. :)

That sux................I got my email "shewhale", from my husband when I was pregnant with our son...........I love Whales, and it was funny, too...................I loved it and it stuck for 13 years now!!!!!

:wink:
  • Jarphington
    Options
    Mine is from when I was 14 or 15. My best friend and I jokingly tried to sign our friend up to a dating service, which had been advertised as an anonymous 'sign up your friend' thing. Turned out that at the very end we had to give our names! Bashed on the keyboard a bit to see what came up- she ended up with Ebenezer and I got Jarph. We've been calling each other this ever since and most of our friends do the same. We've written poems with these names (amazing), and stories, have had entire photo albums dedicated to them, and every christmas and birthday, write each other 10 page cards, then thankyou cards for those cards.. Her boyfriend of 4 years only knows me as Jarph!
    Wondering what happened with the dating site? We ended up not submitting it, but karma came back and I ended up getting a lot of texts about potential dates with people 20 years older than me! Lesson learnt! :P
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mine is boring really my name is Julia but all of my friends call me JuJu and Kilvo is my surname shortened :-)
  • Mendi123
    Options
    I love that story - it made me smile :)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My name's Joci and I'm unmarried. It's been a nickname for a long time. :)

I edited it, because apparently I thought there was numbers on my profile name. Lol!
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    MsPetuniaPig... When I was growing up, I was the biggest out of the daughters. (Taller too) My dad used to oink when I'd eat and call me Petunia.. You know.. Porky's wife.... It reminds me of one of the biggest reason's I am here. There are plenty of others... My family calls me Sam... I was also Samu.. or Shamu... after the whale.

I don't let it hurt me anymore... I just laugh right along... I will never be that person again. :)

sorry that You had to endure that, Dear. :explode: ...it boils my blood that one's own family could be that way. here's some flowers. :flowerforyou:
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Mine is because i used to sell Avon and it was around the time i got a computer so i have used it ever since...:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    Mine is the scientific name for a ladybird (ladybug), cause I'm a girl on a mission to get strong just like a ladybird. Plus when I met my husband 17 years ago he used to call me his ladybird.
  • handsomepaul
    Options
    It wouldn't accept what I wanted, so tried to think of something sight specific. Want to look handsome and not like a trophy bass-strong healthy body with a big mouth and a big gut.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Chachita = lil girl -- my dad used to call me that when I was lil (not that I remember him ever calling me it, but my mom said so)
    7 = my favorite #
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    My profile name is Cadillac Cowboy which was my hubby's name when he was "into" country and western stuff where they used to dress up and do the quick draw with the replica guns. My hubby passed away almost six years ago. When I see his name it reminds me of happier times.

definitely, my favorite one. :drinker:
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    some of You hav AMAZING stories behind Your names, particularly #CadillacCowboy & #PetuniaPig...mine isn't so heartfelt. I own my own PT Business, "Finally Fit Fitness" and my clients call me "Trainer Ace"...that's it. :yawn:
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Jazzkat for my very sweet feline fur son! :) His full name is Jazz Kat Wright..lol...I know, I'm demented... :D 68 for the year that I was born.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options

sorry that You had to endure that, Dear. :explode: ...it boils my blood that one's own family could be that way. here's some flowers. :flowerforyou:

Thanks darlin'. It's really gonna get better from here!