Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You inspire us, each and every day. And you have a wonderful sense of humor too. Gonna start working out even harder, I hate plateaus' and I've had a couple days of going a little over - back at it with attitude this time and I hope I can punch through my first 20 lb plateau.

With someone like you to keep posting and pushing - it's really hard to give up. When you see someone who was where people like I am, and has gone as far as you have gone - it's really throwing down a challenge - one that many other people are motivated to pick up.

Rachel, you rock!!
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and when I am finished I will hopefuly lost 172 pounds, I can't believe that I would have lost a whole person and a big person at that. I am only 5 foot tall so can you imagine how I look. I know I can do this and reading stories like yours helps me sooooooo much. Thank you
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Rach....you are so amazing! I'm so proud of you.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rachel! Sharing your story is truly inspiring. I will soon tell mine. Just want to say Love Love Love your spirit girl! Keep being who you are and encouraging us all as you encourage yourself! ;-)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and I'm glad to be your friend. You've worked SO HARD day in and day out. You've been determined & dedicated and that's what it takes. Keep up the good work HOT MOMMA!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You have renewed my motivation that "I CAN DO THIS!!!" Your children are so fortunte to have such a dedicated, positive, motivated, loving mother!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story. you are so amazing can't wait to see you at the "goal line"
  • msstillion79
    Options
    OMG!!!!! Ur story is amazing most women would just go into a deep depression if their husbands done that to them. My fiancee isnt mean about it but he does look alot at other women that are lets admit better lookin then me and that does hurt. But the way u took control of ur life is Amazing u ARE a great inspriation to me today has been so hard i have felt like given up and everything now seeing this has made me want to continue my goals in my life and now i know it can be done no matter what. I love the idea about the spanks i worry so much about the loose skin that i will have my arms are more flabby then they were before any advice on that. I would love to be in ur mfp family and continue to get advice from u in my journey i have ahead of me. Dont ever forget Ur AMAZING GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • jennlee80
    Options
    Such a great story!!!! You look great!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am glad you know how awesome you are. You inspire me to go faster and work harder. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are and what an amazing story. You have come so far and it is great that you want to share your success with others and that you are supportive to those that are struggling with their weight. I now have some new motivation and feel that i also can DO THIS!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awe-inspiring indeed.
  • randylevy
    randylevy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is a story I will never forget. I will re-read it anytime need a little extra motivation. You are amazing. Thank you.:smile:
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    You are an incredible woman. :-)
  • Rhonda_K_K
    Rhonda_K_K Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Rachel. You are awesome!! You are my inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Glad to call you a friend!
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    Unbelievable job! Your physical transformation is obviously incredible, but I find your emotional/mental transformation - the feeling of self-worth, accomplishment, and that you can do anything you set your mind to - even more incredible.

Congrats - you're an excellent role model for many on MFP!!!
  • dhayeskc
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that, Rachel. It's the kick in the butt I need about now.
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    What a awesome story!!! I appreciate you sharing your journey and it just gave me more motivation!! Thank you so much!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!