Down 144lbs 10mths!!!! If I can do it, You can!!!! ♥♥

Options

Replies

• skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Baby steps. Walk to your mailbox a time or two each day. Gradually increase the amount of time you walk. I've lost 18 lbs over the last 5 weeks and I can already feel a difference in my stamina. Good luck!
  • muskiemama
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. I know you'll make your goal.
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You are truely amazing and inspirational!! Whenever I'm feeling a little hopeless or feeling I need some motivation I jump on mfp an there's always something from u written that really gets me going and thinkin ya I can do this plus everyone who comments I read that too and its just wonderfull and inspiring! Thanx for sharing n ill def inbox u about problem areas I sure have.a few... & the spanx never thought of that but ill def b giving that try!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    WOW Awesome
  • chelle083
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It was definitely encouraging! It's awesome to know that you truly can lose weight without all of the surgery, pills and other diet gimmicks. You have inspired me to keep going and achieve my weight loss dreams! :smile:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's totally amazing. Truly an inspiring story. Thanks so much for sharing. You should be so very proud.
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have been so blessed by God to have heard your story and to see everything you post everyday on MFP to motivate others. You have a beautiful heart of gold, and an even stronger and more impressive iron will (now buns of steel, too?). I thank you sooooo much for the support and encouragement you give to the entire MFP community. The world seems a bit brighter knowing 3 children are lucky enough to have you for a mother. Thank you, sincerely, for all that you do.
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!! and congrats on looking sooo hot....
    That takes great dedication and more dedication. . Keep it up...

I would like to have you as a friend to keep me motivated when I fail.

If you like you can friend me
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love your story! It brings me to tears! So proud of you and your self confidence! You are truly amazing and have helped so many people that you will never even know! Thanks for sharing this!
  • mom2enlp
    mom2enlp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Every single day, you motivate me and every other MFP member who is lucky enough to be your friend. I'm certain I would have given up more than once, and you have posted just the right thing at the time I needed it most.

You are a BLESSING to us around here.

Shannon
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow I totally need your advice as my journey is just beginning. Sent you a friend request! So proud of you for your hard work...love you positive attitude.
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational...thank you! I don't have as much time each day to devote to working out, but I definitely take advantage of the time I have. I am going to try your spanx idea...and will probably be sending you a message for your tips! :happy:
  • krimigmar
    Options
    WOW! What a story, very inspiring. Thanks for sharing that.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to me!! I"m sending friend request! I would love to have your support!!! >>:)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love your outlook! Amazing job - and thank you for sharing w/us!!
  • Lastlove
    Options
    You look so amazing and what a motivating story! Thanks for sharing!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Incredible story. Thank you for taking time to write it for us all to read. Wow.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love that you shared your story! I hope that things are better in your life and you keep at your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!