Down 144lbs 10mths!!!! If I can do it, You can!!!! ♥♥

Options

Replies

• kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of hearing your story Rachel... You've done such an amazing job and it inspires me every day!!! Thanks for you guidance and support and for being a wonderful MFP friend! Love you girl!!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! And you did all this in 10 months???? That's awesome!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's great to see that it can be done!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I just love you & think about you every day. And message me those flabby arm & thigh exercises will ya? If these wings don't go away, I'm gonna have to learn to fly to justify them
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! great job! :)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! GO, GIRL!!! :D
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I know that your children are so proud because I am sure that they have seen everything you have went through. Thank you for inspiring others and being truthful in what your routine has been. It is so often that people come on here and don't say exactly what they did to lose, so thank you for that, keep up the hard work and keep inspiring others!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such an amazing transformation! You have done AMAZING and I am happy to be on this journey with you! You truly help me realize that I CAN do this..that I WILL do this..and that at times, it might be hard, but hey..that's life!

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! and CONTINUE TO BE THE BEST YOU THAT YOU CAN BE!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    You are the best!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow... you gave me chills learning about your journey! You are AMAZING!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    you are inspiring. Great job!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing!

He def doesn't deserve you at your best if he doesn't appreciate you at your worse... :) just my 2cents.
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Amazing and insprational!! Congratulations!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Rachel you are by far one of the most inspiring people I have met since joining MFP!!! Seeing you on here day in and day out makes me know I can do this!!! Thank you for all your inspiring words!!! I too will be shouting when I am 20 pounds from my goal weight.
  • levigal
    Options
    Rachel I am so glad to have become MFP pals with u. I am only on my 3rd week here and was soooooo scared when I 1st started but to read words from u and others who are truley doing this and making such huge changes lets me know that I can too. That I too am worth every bit of time and energy it is and will continue to take to obtain my health and fitness goals. I am very limited due to my back and neck issues but I am going to message u and see if there are any tips u can give me. God bless u Rachel :-)

U have done a marvelous self transformation my friend and I'll be shouting shouts of joy with u when u reach that last 20 pounds. I'm happy to hear u won't be leaving us. I know for myself, I need u here :-)
  • colbiegirl
    Options
    First and foremost, you look amazing!!! Your story is truly inspiring, and I only wish you and your family the best. You deserve it, girl.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    congratulations my friend. You are truly amazing and very inspiring.
    God Bless your little Jordan.
    will be inboxing you soon for some trouble zone
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring. Exercise is my hardest part of this journey. I am losing by watching my intake but keep thinking I''ll work out when I lose 50 pounds to make it easier on my poor damaged knees and feet. Maybe I need to get moving right now. You look amazing. I am grateful that you plan to stick around. Thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! IMHO, you learn more about how to keep it off when you do this without surgery, pills, tricks or fads. I'm sorry that you had to endure negative comments from your husband to get you motivated, but your love and admiration for your children will sustain you through this journey.
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You have absolutely inspired me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your story.Today is day 15 of my journey. I have already faced some struggles, but reading stories like yours gives me the encouragement to continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!