Ripped in 30 Buddies?

Options
I just started Ripped in 30 after finishing the 30 Day Shred yesterday. Feels great. Is anyone else starting today or start recently? I could use the support of others who are trying to complete the 30 days.

Replies

• ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of 30 day shred well done for finishing it! I have started it so many times but never finished but am determined this time so looking for lots of support!
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of 30 day shred as well!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of 30DS. I plan to do another Jillian DVD when I finish this, maybe it will be Ripped in 30. Good luck!!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I've been dabbling with Ripped, I'll do it consistently if you do :-)
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of Ripped in 30. I love the workout and I think it will be affective because I have done P90x and so far I have seen alot of all the same exercises in it that is the reason I got it. But P90x takes an hour a day and that is kind of much. I def feel it in my buttocks and thighs and a little bit in my arms but I'm only using 3lb weights. I also try and walk/jog/and run for to =).
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Ripped in 30 for a while...my wrists just can't take all of those damned plank exercises; but it's a great workout.
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    Oh yeah it also has Bershera or what ever her name is ans she is real known also in workouts. If you have seen that new P.I.N.K method she is in it to!!! I was really excited about that she is on t.v and I have just recently been seeing alot of her. She is the week one and I'm sure the other weeks to..
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, tomorrow will be Day 3 of ripped in 30 for me, I am definitely feeling it! My legs and abs are so sore! Can't wait to see results! :D think I will do the video 5 times a week plus another video i.e. turbofire on the 6th day.

How is everyone finding it?
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    Does anyone know about how many calories you burn on Ripped in 30 on week one? I just am guessing now and I just go with 160 calories because I have no idea and would rather be under guessing than over guessing.
  • bekylouisex3
    Options
    Well I use my heart rate monitor and I have burnt approx 400 for each workout but thats from warm up to cool down....is that too high :S
  • polegirl23
    polegirl23 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have this DVD, (along with all the other Jillian Michaels DVD's that are playable in Europe!), but I tend to do a mixture of them as part of my weekly workout routines rather than sticking with one for the 30 days straight, if that makes sense!

I've had this one a few weeks and I have been doing level 3 and 4 back to back one day a week, in addition to my other daily workouts, and find it feels like a really good workout (I don't have a hrm but I def feel the 'burn' afterwards!)

I love Jillian Michaels and the way she makes me work til it hurts!! :)
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    What level are you on?I have no idea but maybe I guessed to low =)
  • bekylouisex3
    Options
    I'm only on Level 1 haha, I havent done much strength training for a year so its likely it is that, thats making me burn more calories :) I wonder if age accounts for anything aswell lol?
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    Lol I am only one week one day 5 today! I have no idea about it really. I may need to look into getting me a moniter. =) Hey add me as a friend. I am new to the community thing but not new to MFP so I have no friends on here well maybe like 3 lol.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level and getting bored...would be glad to have some folks to help keep me on track:)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do it, but got sidetracked, so I'd love some buddies!
  • mom1520
    Options
    Glad to see there's a group of us on a similar schedule. I just finished Day 2. I wear a heart rate monitor and yesterday I burned 249 and today 240. I think 160 is probably too low of an estimate.

I woke up feeling really sore this morning, but was happy to push through and do my workout today. I plan to do it 6 days a week and take off Saturday as my rest day? What's everyone else's plan?
  • bekylouisex3
    Options
    Today I chose as my rest day, my body was so sore after work, instead I did some yoga to stretch my muscles out. D4 Wk1 tomorrow, kinda excited :D
  • nikkicole115
    nikkicole115 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished W1, D3 this morning and upped to 5 pound weights. My shoulders/back are a bit sore (a good sore) but I can just imagine what they will feel like in the morning.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I just bought Ripped in 30 today. Should I do 30 Day Shred first?