Ripped in 30 Buddies?

Options

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am so close to just doing 6 week 6 pack today. But no I will stick with this.
    Today will be week 3 day 4. Almost done with week 3! I just hate spending 30 minutes yelling at my TV for JM to F off. I normaly really like her.
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 11 of ripped in 30, week 2 day 4. I bumped the weights up a little.
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 4 for me on Ripped in 30!
  • natalieg0307
    Options
    Today will be week 3 day 4. Almost done with week 3! I just hate spending 30 minutes yelling at my TV for JM to F off. I normaly really like her.

I alternate between 6 wk 6 pk and ripped in 30. I've done both on the same day, a few times (when I was feeling extra strong)
  • shaycat
    Options

I alternate between 6 wk 6 pk and ripped in 30. I've done both on the same day, a few times (when I was feeling extra strong)

I was feeling good today and wanted a good workout so I did 6W6P level 2. It felt great, but I feel guilty about skipping RI30. I would try to do it, but that might kill me. LOL
  • shaycat
    Options
    I went ahead and did week3 day 4 on top of 6 week 6 pack. Pretty damn good workout for today.
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    Missed the last 2 days of level 2. Boo. Just got so extremely busy, but I'll find time tonight!!
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow.

:)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey there, how is Ripped in 30 going for you? I was just interested in results that you are experiencing...

I am excited to report that added protein seems to be helping and I have lost a few pounds. However, I was hoping to see that I was more toned or lost an inch all around or something. I am on day 4 of week 3 and nothing! If anything my measurements have gone up some. A little frustrating! I am in pretty good shape so I know it is harder but shouldn't I see something?!?! Not so motivating:)
  • shaycat
    Options
    Hey there, how is Ripped in 30 going for you? I was just interested in results that you are experiencing...

I am excited to report that added protein seems to be helping and I have lost a few pounds. However, I was hoping to see that I was more toned or lost an inch all around or something. I am on day 4 of week 3 and nothing! If anything my measurements have gone up some. A little frustrating! I am in pretty good shape so I know it is harder but shouldn't I see something?!?! Not so motivating:)

How do you like week 3? I hate hate it. Today is day 5 and I am so ready to get it done.
    I was at my goal weight when starting RI30. Today for some reason I weighed more. 2lbs. I dont think I look heavier. Maybe it is muscle? I hate to fool myself into thinking that when it is just weight. I have been eating under my goal, but not by too much. I am not really happy about the gain. I do notice more toneness in my arms, but I feel like my stomach is not getting any work.
    However today my rear is very sore and has been looking nice as well.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just got my Jillian Michaels DVD bundle in the post!! :happy: Got Killer Buns and Thighs and Ripped in 30 now YAY! Today is my alternate cardio day, only two more days of Level 2 eeekkk!
  • mom1520
    Options
    I finally finished Day 7 of Week 1. I'm looking forward to starting level 2.
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2. I worked out the first day, then took yesterday off cuz I was sore. I'm going to do it again tonight. I can't do the 5-6 day in a row thing. Not letting your muscles recover from a workout just does not make any sense to me. I try to do my yoga dvd on in between days if I have time, because her videos have no good stretching so I've been super tight besides not being flexible enough to do some of the moves properly!
  • shaycat
    Options
    I finished day 5 of week 3. I am going to do it one last time tomorrow. Then I am never doing week 3 again.
    I plan to take Sunday off of Ripped, maybe do 6w6p. Then start week 4 Monday!!! I can see that finish line.
  • natalieg0307
    Options
    Argh! I have tendonitis in my foot. Too many planks, mountain climbers, plank jacks, etc.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Argh! I have tendonitis in my foot. Too many planks, mountain climbers, plank jacks, etc.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate them!! I really have a hard time keeping up with all the plank stuff. My shoulders just can't hang! I just finished 10min ago and at one point i just went back to "jump ropes"... better than nothing I hope. Sometimes I'll do push-ups instead too. It's just the staying still that kills me lol.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options

How do you like week 3? I hate hate it. Today is day 5 and I am so ready to get it done.
    I was at my goal weight when starting RI30. Today for some reason I weighed more. 2lbs. I dont think I look heavier. Maybe it is muscle? I hate to fool myself into thinking that when it is just weight. I have been eating under my goal, but not by too much. I am not really happy about the gain. I do notice more toneness in my arms, but I feel like my stomach is not getting any work.
    However today my rear is very sore and has been looking nice as well.

Hmm, I don't mind it terribly. I do feel like it doesn't focus so much on abs but I also know that all the plank moves do engage abs. I am glad you are seeing some results in muscle tone. I guess we need to just keep working at it! A few lbs change could be natural fluctuations that happen I suppose. As I write this I am realizing I probably need to relax some and try to appreciate the changes that are happening- before I was glad to be becoming more toned but wished the scale was moving some, now I am glad the scale is moving but want to be seeing more muscle tone. Anyway, perhaps we need to celebrate the fact that level 3 is getting easier after a few days...and I do appreciate that I feel I work some different arm muscles and get in some new cardio. Alas, good luck!
  • shaycat
    Options
    I have decided to be done with week 3 after 5 days. I am going to do 6w6p today, rest tomorrow (yea right) and start week 4 Monday.
    If week 4 is a good workout I may do it for 7 days.
    I do need to relax and just make sure to keep eating right and hope the scale wont go up.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 13! My final day of Level 2 tomorrow....not sure whether to progress onto Level 3 on Monday or stay on Level 2 until I can master these planks! So far..not seen much progress I feel great but when I look in the mirror...nothing :sad: Butttt, my weigh in is tomorrow...hope it's a good number that'll get my spirits up!
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting Ripped in 30, on March 7th if anyone wants to add me:) I am on level 3 on the 30DS and I finish that up on the 7th. I am going to finish it out. I bumped myself quicker to level 3 because to me 30DS seems easy. Right now I am doing 30DS and 6w6pack 2nd week level 1. I do both of them 7 days a week, and mix up other workouts to go along with these two.

I am looking forward to Ripped in 30, so I wish the 7th would get here already. I like to stay and see all my workouts through, instead of giving up. I did Insanity first and those 60 days seemed like forever! After I lose my last 20 pounds, I am going to keep working out with Jiliian and get me some P90X going on.

Add me if you like:) I'm active on here everyday.