What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I had a Reeses cup. My husband was kind enough to get me earrings instead of chocolate but then my coworkers brought in treats and I couldn't resist
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I stayed away and it was very hard. My students all brought me chocolates/candy.
    I didn't touch it because if I even have a bite, I'd lose control. I am the type that has
    to go cold turkey with things- I can't handle 'have a bit in moderation.' Maybe
    one day I'll be strong enough to control that.
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Id like to say but this is a family program. And its not in the food data base
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Dianna, how was the etamame, ? I've been wanting to try it. I never ate green soy beans before.

You are supposed to put what you ate. Well? What was it?

Etamame is delicious! I have always liked it.
  • nels2233
    Options
    cabernet saviguan
  • nels2233
    Options
    bacon doughnut! hilarious
  • jutymo
    jutymo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of choc covered caramel with sea salt = 190 calories. I was still 200+ under my calories so had 2. Made my sugar intake all out of whack but sure tasted good!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    4 squares of 70% Taza dark chocolate. Well worth the 212 calories. And I still hit my calorie goal for the day. Not bad!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    A small Choco Cherry Love Blizzard from DQ.
  • lidybug1984
    lidybug1984 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 Hershey Kisses with Almonds... Not a terrible cheat but I'm feeling a bit guilty now!
  • TheSane
    Options
    Cheesy risotto :love:
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    2 tooties rolls...2 kisses...1 fiber one fudge brownie!!! Naughty and nice..lol
  • Timarling
    Options
    A single reese's peanut butter heart - 170 calories bestowed upon me by the fiance. I allotted the calories so felt no guilt.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Strawberry gelato with Tequila Rose
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my splurge day. My husband brought home Smirnoff Cranberry & lime,Smoked Gouda cheese, etamame, steak, artichoke hearts, carrots,green beans,garlic bread and he is cooking all of it!!!! Oh, I almost forgot, a wide selection of my favorite chocolates. But I will make the chocolate last a LONG time.

Eat what you want tonight and give the rest away tomorrow.
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg

I want to take that out behind the Middle School and get it pregnant...
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :love: 1 chips ahoy chocolate chunk cookie and one macadamia nut turtle chocolate
  • lakebreezewi
    lakebreezewi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way TOO Many homemade chocolate treats - VD gifts from some of my exercise students. I think they may be plotting against me :tongue:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    pizza and choc. dipped strawberries
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Beer, but more to unwind from a DFH (Day From Hell).