What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• sjbouley
    Options
    My dear husband brought home 3 cookies from my favorite bakery... I managed to eat 1/2 of one, but the other half is staring at me! ;) Might have to pop in a fitness DVD out of guilt.
  • MegaByte81
    MegaByte81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate cake pancake with a cream cheese drizzle and strawberries
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Bumping to come back and read tomorrow. :) For now I'll just post!

Delectable dinner: lobster tails, steamed asparagus, salad and wine.
    For dessert: chocolate dipped strawberries, strawberries stuffed with dark and white chocolate cream cheese, and chocolate cherry cheesecake. And more wine.

It's a special day. :) Live a little, right?
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    nothin. . . i didnt have any treats to eat >.<
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Warm Chocolate Chip Lava Cookie with vanilla ice cream. From Red Lobster....oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!
  • karenlesley47
    karenlesley47 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Shared a bottle of wine (with my wonderful man) that we brought back from our holidays last year & half a bar of Galaxy....drool...drool.. & enjoyed every minute of it.....didn't feel guilty because a few months ago it would have been the whole bar & probably the full bottle of wine.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    6 homedipped dark chocolate covered strawberries! An M&M cookie and 2 slices of heart shaped pepperoni pizza. And I swam a mile so I still came in under calories!!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I has a teaspoon of a slice of Valentine's Day cake and threw away the rest!!! I just couldn't see wasting my calories on cake no matter how great it was.
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thankfully my husband is being VERY careful not to tempt me needlessly and only got me flowers this year. Which I LOVED.:flowerforyou:
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    2 dark chocolate covered strawberries..

so bad but sooooo good :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i ate EVERYTHING. reese's pb cups, oatmeal cream pie, mini twix, mini butterfinger...
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    See's candies . . dear god, my favorite!
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Dont celebrate Valentines Day had a glass of champagne the day before tho and it was delicious ;)
  • RobynJoy76
    RobynJoy76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pizza, beer and bourbon dark chocolate cupcakes. YUM!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I didn't cave in AT ALL on Valentine's Day, but then today is when the cravings hit me. I planned on giving this 300 calorie chocolate heart to my brother, but that never happened.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My husband's semen. :bigsmile:

Just kidding...

LMAO That is a naughty treat. :yawn:
    Don't forget to log those calories.:laugh:
  • egdanger1
    egdanger1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sodium filled lobster- a whole one at that, crab legs and peel and eat shrimp- I did not go over my calorie limit, but boy did I blow my sodium limit, big time........ it was Valentines Day- I'm allowed one slip up, right?
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    also TREATED myself to a small piece of lasagna and a small serving of chocolate cherry cake.. at the end of the day I was STILL within my calories.... :tongue:
  • lhughes404
    lhughes404 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I could resist that. That has got to be one of the grossest things I have ever seen. You couldn't pay me enough to eat that. EWWWWW!!!!!!
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg

Holy crap. BACON. MAPLE. DONUT. Are you freaking kidding me??? Only robots could resist that. Haha good for you for logging it anyways...just move on and let yourself enjoy your treat!
    I had a Cadbury Easter Cream egg...and probably a glass or two of wine later...hence planned 60 min cardio!! Haha