• williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump...:-)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    eee0d23b2100.jpg

How CUTE!! My fav cupcake combo is a chocolate cake mix & Diet Cherry coke!! YUM!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have made these with choclate and a diet cherry pepsi. Can definately taste the pepsi. They were ok, but my husband and kids did not like them. Want to try with a strawberry cake mix or cherry cake mix with dt sprite or some dt rite in that flavor
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    OMG! Want to try!!

Has anyone tried this with stevia-sweetened diet pop? I can't take other artificial sweeteners for medical reasons, but I can tolerate stevia. Wondering if it would work with stevia cream soda or if the slight licorice flavour would be too overpowering!
  • dancingjr
    Options
    bump
  • Lindseyjones1717
    Lindseyjones1717 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Marianna05
    Marianna05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I made orange mango cupcakes like this, but these are lass calories. Very awesome!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok now I MUST make these this weekend. I am thinking a Devils food mix with diet cherry pepsi or Diet dr. pepper. topped with chocolate cool whip free and a cherry on top of each :bigsmile:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    WAIT if you cook aspartame (the artificial sugar in diet soda) doesnt it turn to formaldehyde?!
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    mmmm bump
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So a regular sized cupcake is 90 calories?? and someone please answer the formaldehyde question! lol
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    NOMS! >.>
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Do you think these would work with sparkling water?
  • dancingjr
    Options
    WAIT if you cook aspartame (the artificial sugar in diet soda) doesnt it turn to formaldehyde?!

I don't know but aspartame already turns into formaldehyde when you drink it anyways......

The following facts are shown by recent scientific research:

Aspartame (nutrasweet) breaks down into methanol (wood alcohol).

Methanol quickly converts to formadehyde in the body.

Formaldehyde causes gradual and eventually severe damage to the neurological system, immune system and causes permanent genetic damage at extremely low doses.

Methanol from alcoholic beverages and from fruit and juices does not convert to formaldehyde and cause damage because there are protective chemicals in these traditionally ingested beverages.

The most recent independent research in Europe demonstrates that ingestion of small amounts of aspartame leads to the accumulation of significant levels of formaldehyde (bound to protein) in organs (liver, kidneys, brain) and tissues.

Excitotoxic amino acids such as the one which is immediately released from aspartame likely increases the damage caused by the formaldehyde.

Got this information off of http://www.e-health-zone.com/aspartame-health-risks.htm
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love you! My birthday is next week, so this is perfect! *Thanks*