19 CALORIE CUPCAKES!

Options

Replies

• kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Do you think these would work with sparkling water?

Ooh, I'm interested to know this, too!
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    As for the formaldehyde.. I have no clue? I was also told that my stove could explode from baking diet soda cupcakes however it hasn't happened. :glasses: so i'm going to continue to experiment! :bigsmile:

no sure about the sparkling water... it's something to try though! yum :love:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU
    This is perfect! I can't have eggs or dairy right now so this is perfect!! I also can't have wheat so I'm going to try this with a gluten free cake mix, I'm very excited!!!
    I've done the one where you use a can of pumpkin puree and cake mix but they are pretty dense, more like brownie texture.

I'm so excited to try this!!
  • JayTee146
    Options
    THANK YOU
    This is perfect! I can't have eggs or dairy right now so this is perfect!! I also can't have wheat so I'm going to try this with a gluten free cake mix, I'm very excited!!!
    I've done the one where you use a can of pumpkin puree and cake mix but they are pretty dense, more like brownie texture.

I'm so excited to try this!!

I was very skeptical to try these but once my 13 year old brother ate 17 of my 24 cupcakes out the trail batch I knew I was on to something pretty GREAT!
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have a half a two liter of seltzer water at home. I'm willing to try it out, if anyone is interested in the non-aspartame version.

I guess we'll go strawberry or lemon?
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    yum
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This sounds horrible. I'd rather have a delicious homemade cupcake with real butter, eggs, sugar, etc. I don't care if one had 300 calories, I'll make room for a GOOD, quality treat now and then.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok is it the MINI cupcakes that are 19 cal or regular sized cupcakes??
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This sounds horrible. I'd rather have a delicious homemade cupcake with real butter, eggs, sugar, etc. I don't care if one had 300 calories, I'll make room for a GOOD, quality treat now and then.

Don't knock it til you try it. They may be awesome!
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • grammsb1
    grammsb1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how do you calcalate the calories?
  • JayTee146
    Options
    Ok is it the MINI cupcakes that are 19 cal or regular sized cupcakes??
    [/quote

The mini's (in the pictures) are 19
    the regular are 90 something depending on the type of cake mix you use

Don't forget to put your ingredients in the recipe builder
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    I have a half a two liter of seltzer water at home. I'm willing to try it out, if anyone is interested in the non-aspartame version.

I know there are some diet sodas that don't use aspartame as their main sweetener. Shasta brand is an example (they use Splenda). Also there is a brand out there sweetened with stevia but I can't recall the name right now.

I am going to try this recipe with Shasta soda this weekend to see how it turns out. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. ^^
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try!!!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    how do you calcalate the calories?

There's a section in your food diary that lets you input your very own recipes.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annieheavrin
    Options
    To make 48 of them, were they really tiny, bitesized? Or regular sized cupcakes?
  • JayTee146
    Options
    bite sized kinda like a mini reese cup.
  • JayTee146
    Options

I guess we'll go strawberry or lemon?

let me know how that turns out!