Diet Tribe - 30 Pounds in 90 Days!

Options

Replies

• csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great support! But, I also wanted to reach out to everyone who maybe didnt loose the pounds that they wanted this week. Dont get discouraged! Keep on trying and maybe try harder this week and you will see the pounds start coming off.

This is definately a challenge and we have to stay focused!

This weekend I maintained my calories and worked out, but I on Sunday I wasnt feeling a change. I was getting discouraged, but this morning I had my first "Oh wow" moment. I was able to wear a blouse I wasnt able to button up for about 2 years. This was my confirmation that it was working and I was getting there.

So please dont get discouraged keep on doing what your doing and you will soon see those results. This is my 3rd week and I have already lost 7lbs. Now, since I started to participate in this thread I have lost 4lbs.
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, weighed in, I was 195 last week, this Tuesday 192, Yeah, baby!!!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 04/13/09: 267.0
    90 day goal: 237.0

04/20/09: 260.0
    04/27/09: 258.0
    05/04/09:
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:

Total loss to date: 9

Got to bump up the gym time! Didn't get on here yesterday, but I did weigh! Not too shabby!

WooHoo!! WTG girl keep up the good work..
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great support! But, I also wanted to reach out to everyone who maybe didnt loose the pounds that they wanted this week. Dont get discouraged! Keep on trying and maybe try harder this week and you will see the pounds start coming off.

This is definately a challenge and we have to stay focused!

This weekend I maintained my calories and worked out, but I on Sunday I wasnt feeling a change. I was getting discouraged, but this morning I had my first "Oh wow" moment. I was able to wear a blouse I wasnt able to button up for about 2 years. This was my confirmation that it was working and I was getting there.

So please dont get discouraged keep on doing what your doing and you will soon see those results. This is my 3rd week and I have already lost 7lbs. Now, since I started to participate in this thread I have lost 4lbs.

Awesome job, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Hey girls, weighed in, I was 195 last week, this Tuesday 192, Yeah, baby!!!

Yeah baby is right, great job girl, keep it up...:flowerforyou:
  • susieq76
    susieq76 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started- can I join please?

4/27- starting #235
    5/4-
    5/11-
    5/18-
    5/25-
    6/1-
    6/8-
    6/15-
    6/22-
    6/29-
    7/6-
    7/13-
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I just started- can I join please?

4/27- starting #235
    5/4-
    5/11-
    5/18-
    5/25-
    6/1-
    6/8-
    6/15-
    6/22-
    6/29-
    7/6-
    7/13-

Of course! We post every Monday's but there are a couple that post on Sunday and Tuesday's. Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    So I didn't weigh myself--well, I did, but I'm not posting--TOM. Sigh...

However, the last couple of days my appetite has been so small--maybe that will help! hahaha.

I'm way too tired to ever work out--I need to just push myself, but by the time I get home, get my daughter to bed ,cook dinner, clean up, I'm beat...hmmm...gotta push myself to wake up early again--it's the only way...
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So I didn't weigh myself--well, I did, but I'm not posting--TOM. Sigh...

However, the last couple of days my appetite has been so small--maybe that will help! hahaha.

I'm way too tired to ever work out--I need to just push myself, but by the time I get home, get my daughter to bed ,cook dinner, clean up, I'm beat...hmmm...gotta push myself to wake up early again--it's the only way...

No worries. Everyone has down weeks and days. Just do better this week, wise choices, getting exercise in when you can, and eating better. Good luck!!:wink:
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I love everyones posts, every pound lost is an encouragement and ever pound gained from a not so good week just brings us closer together to achieve are goals. Thanks for making this post it is nice to come together with a common goal and cheer each other on!! Wooo hoooo to everyone on here!!! Have a great week!!!:happy:
  • loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    Sorry I'm late on my weigh in. I've had finals this week and been super busy!

4/13/09 153 (starting weight)
    4/20/09 150.8 (-2.2)
    4/29/09 147.8 (-3)

So... Not where I hoped to be by now. Last Thursday I started cheating a little and it just got worse as the week went on. I haven't worked out since last Monday. :( Yesterday I did ok so hopefully I can get back into a good routine and really start shedding.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say Hi ya'll. Everyone is looking good. I am averaging a 700+ cal deficit a day this week......gotta get a good workout in for the next 4 days. Gonna try and do at least 2 hours a day. Wish me luck.....

:flowerforyou:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I found out that my school offers a four month gym membership for 60 bucks, and I just got my tax refund back, so I'm going to get it. I'm not comfortable running outside (I always feel like everyone's looking at me...) but I really enjoyed working at the gym. Maybe eventually I'll be comfortable enough to use the weights as well.

Oh, also, I cheated and looked at the scale this morning.... 155 :happy:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to tag along if that's okay.... it sounds like all of you are going places and I want to come too! I've been a member of MFP for less than a week and a challenge would be a good thing for me. I had posted my original goals at about 1.5 #s per week, so anything more than that will be sweet! I'm going to be in my baby sister's wedding (she's 30) on Oct. 17th - a picture of the dress I'm wearing is in my profile, except mine will be in tandoori (rust) - so I need all the help/support I can get! I'm looking forward to this adventure! Woohoo - let's go for it!
  • carrie1
    carrie1 Posts: 8
    Options
    :drinker: i would like to tag along also! if that is ok? i am also just getting started and i think it would make it so much easier being part of a group effort! i am 241.5 right now so in 90 days i could be 211.5! i also having a wedding i'm going to be in but it's in June. hopefully i'll at least have lost enough to notice by then!
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    hi there!! you made it! sweet! this will be fun!
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Kelli and Carrie,

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

PS: Brandi, you have been amazing motivation on here for us all, I just wanted to give a big thank you!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sbarratt
    sbarratt Posts: 3
    Options
    Its my first week on the challenge I have been doing so well with my clories and my work outs. And i lost nothing. :grumble:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I found out that my school offers a four month gym membership for 60 bucks, and I just got my tax refund back, so I'm going to get it. I'm not comfortable running outside (I always feel like everyone's looking at me...) but I really enjoyed working at the gym. Maybe eventually I'll be comfortable enough to use the weights as well.

Oh, also, I cheated and looked at the scale this morning.... 155 :happy:

Cheating huh? Don't worry I did to and I was at 181.8 but don't think It will stay there for weigh in... lets see. I'm happy to hear that your joining the gym. :bigsmile: You should start using weights so it will help you lose fat and build a toned body... and I know you want to be toned right? :smile:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to tag along if that's okay.... it sounds like all of you are going places and I want to come too! I've been a member of MFP for less than a week and a challenge would be a good thing for me. I had posted my original goals at about 1.5 #s per week, so anything more than that will be sweet! I'm going to be in my baby sister's wedding (she's 30) on Oct. 17th - a picture of the dress I'm wearing is in my profile, except mine will be in tandoori (rust) - so I need all the help/support I can get! I'm looking forward to this adventure! Woohoo - let's go for it!

Hello and welcome aboard! :flowerforyou: :drinker: We are in our 3rd week just so you know and we post every Monday and a couple post on Sunday or Tuesday... It depends when you start.. I wish you lots of luck! :bigsmile: I love the dress you are wearing, it's sexy and in rust you would look hot! :bigsmile: You can do it girl just post whenever you want and you can check-in also during the week to inform us on how your week is going.... Wishing you lots of luck and motivation.... have a healthy and happy day my friend.... :drinker:

Smiles,
    Brandi