Diet Tribe - 30 Pounds in 90 Days!

Options

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    :drinker: i would like to tag along also! if that is ok? i am also just getting started and i think it would make it so much easier being part of a group effort! i am 241.5 right now so in 90 days i could be 211.5! i also having a wedding i'm going to be in but it's in June. hopefully i'll at least have lost enough to notice by then!

Hello and welcome to the board! :drinker: :flowerforyou: As I mentioned prior to another newbie we are in our 3rd week and post on Monday's, but you can post the day of the week you started so that would be Thursday's.... You can check-in prior to weigh-in day just to let us know how things are going... You can do it girl.... Have a happy and healthy day. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Kelli and Carrie,

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

PS: Brandi, you have been amazing motivation on here for us all, I just wanted to give a big thank you!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Aww, thank you :blushing: I know it's hard to lose weight and I am a positive person so I want everyone to know they can do it!! :flowerforyou: That's why a support system it a great motivational tool...
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Its my first week on the challenge I have been doing so well with my clories and my work outs. And i lost nothing. :grumble:

It's ok... take a look at your food journal and see where it is that you may need to make better food choices... Try your best to exercise everyday and I don't mean a full workout even taking the stairs instead to the elevator or escalator... If you drive park a bit further... If you have the oppurtunity to workout for an hour or so, get that cardio in atleast 45 minutes to 60 minutes, drink lots of water, make sure to get your fruits and veggies in too.... It takes time to get use to eating healthy along with exercise and drinking lots of water... Don't be discouraged you can do this and we are here to help! :bigsmile:

"Be specific in what you want, and use specific words. Empower yourself, and become the person you dream about"
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to check in and see how you guys are doing? I know the weekend is fast here again and some of us struggle with it... Just remember youcandoit.gif
    Don't let food take over you, you take over the food!

I wanted to let you guys know that I will starting the "Body For Life" program by Bill Phillips on Monday. I went to the library and was just browsing the health section and found this book. I read it last night because it was so interesting and the things he was saying made so much sense. I will let you know how it goes.

"The path to greater self-confidence and self-fulfilment is a lengthy process of trial and error. There is no need to blame yourself for your past, present or future behaviour. It is all part of the learning process." - Susan Jeffers
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement for the weekend. I have ton of family and friends coming for the Kenney Chesney concert and we'll be eating some really good food before they go. I'm taking my 15 year old for spa pedicures while they fight the crowds. So, at least I won't be tempted with drinks and junk food at the concert. I have to work an early meeting on Sunday at church and there will be 45 dozen donuts at arms reach....that's the hard one. So, thank you.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I just wanted to check in and say HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and hopefully we'll all have a great weigh in this week. I'm feeling fantastic, I just got a phone call letting me know I got a great job, and I start in two weeks. This means I can finally start saving up some money for cooking school, AND because its retail, I'll be on my feet all day (more calories burned, w00t!).

See you all Monday :happy:
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey guys! I just wanted to check in and say HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and hopefully we'll all have a great weigh in this week. I'm feeling fantastic, I just got a phone call letting me know I got a great job, and I start in two weeks. This means I can finally start saving up some money for cooking school, AND because its retail, I'll be on my feet all day (more calories burned, w00t!).

Congrats on the new job! Have a good weekend!

151375.png
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to tell ya all, I have lost 4 pounds since last Friday!!!! I am so jazzed.....1 more pound and I will be in the 220's and that much closer to my goal and my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carrie1
    carrie1 Posts: 8
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: have a happy weekend everyone and just remember we can do this! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • NickiRae
    NickiRae Posts: 28
    Options
    So I know you guys have been doing this for a few weeks now but I would like to chime in too! I have 15 pds to loose and I want to feel like I'm doing it with someone so I'm gonna play along.... (if thats alright!)

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 140
    90 day goal: 125

05/04/09: 140
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:
  • skinnymel
    skinnymel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Nrjohnson! (borrowed yr typing too!)
    I'd like to be accountable to someone, even if it's an invisible group online!
    Thanks,
    Mel

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 147
    90 day goal: 132

05/04/09:
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Can I play too?! This looks like a great motivator for a lot of people. I know it would be for me.

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 197
    90 day goal: 167

05/04/09: 197
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:

Thank you NRJOHNSON for the preset dates :flowerforyou: I copied them to make it quicker. LOL
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to tell ya all, I have lost 4 pounds since last Friday!!!! I am so jazzed.....1 more pound and I will be in the 220's and that much closer to my goal and my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAY congrats! It feels so good to see the hard work pay off, doesn't it??? Have you already bought your dress?
  • Brandiann
    Options

Way to go on the new job, wishing you much success!! :flowerforyou: Make sure to wear comfortable shoes if your going to be standing all day..:wink:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    So I know you guys have been doing this for a few weeks now but I would like to chime in too! I have 15 pds to loose and I want to feel like I'm doing it with someone so I'm gonna play along.... (if thats alright!)

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 140
    90 day goal: 125

05/04/09: 140
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:

Hello and welcome aboard!:flowerforyou: :drinker: Good luck to a happy and healthier you! :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    I'm with you Nrjohnson! (borrowed yr typing too!)
    I'd like to be accountable to someone, even if it's an invisible group online!
    Thanks,
    Mel

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 147
    90 day goal: 132

05/04/09:
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:

Hello and welcome aboard as well... :flowerforyou: Hey we are not an invisible group, don't you see us?! :laugh: I know what you mean though... Have a happy and healthy weekend.:smile:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Can I play too?! This looks like a great motivator for a lot of people. I know it would be for me.

Starting weight on 5/1/09 = 197
    90 day goal: 167

05/04/09: 197
    05/11/09:
    05/18/09:
    05/25/09:
    06/01/09:
    06/08/09:
    06/15/09:
    06/22/09:
    06/29/09:
    07/06/09:
    Final weigh in 07/12/09:

Thank you NRJOHNSON for the preset dates :flowerforyou: I copied them to make it quicker. LOL

Hello and welcome aboard to you as well! :flowerforyou: Have a happy and healthy weekend! :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Options

awesomejobsunshine.gif

I'm so proud of you! Your doing great girl! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Options
    It's great to see new people join the board. :happy: I thinks it's wonderful motivation also. Please don't be afraid to post about anything you might need to know. We are all here to help and motivate each other. :bigsmile: Never be intimated nor shy about getting healthy, remember your worth it! :smile:

Weekend.gif

background.jpg
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new job!