gaining and less then 1200 a day

Options
1235»

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    those of you being harsh...
    do you honestly think you are helping matters?

Not Nice!

^^^^ this....poor girl is killing herself and ya'll are being cruel. If you can't help, don't comment. I sent a friend request because she needs them. Did you?
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Not Nice!

^^^^ this....poor girl is killing herself and ya'll are being cruel. If you can't help, don't comment. I sent a friend request because she needs them. Did you?
    I actually have zero friends lol..on here. In real life I have 3
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Not Nice!

So because you are alone it makes it right to be mean? Maybe it's not legit maybe it is, but if someone came on here saying they wanted to commit suicide, would you tell the person to jump?
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Not Nice!

So because you are alone it makes it right to be mean? Maybe it's not legit maybe it is, but if someone came on here saying they wanted to commit suicide, would you tell the person to jump?

because thats the same as suspecting a troll? I think not.....

anyway
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Not Nice!

because thats the same as suspecting a troll? I think not.....

anyway

I think all you *kitten* are trolls.
  • gettingthere120
    gettingthere120 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    allalone, I'm sorry about the way this thread has turned out. I want you to know that there are those of us on here that care about you, your happiness, and your health. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me.

Stay strong, and stay well.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    She wasn't trolling.

And you people wonder why those with eating disorders don't reach out?

Increasing your calories from the level of starvation – LEGITIMATE starvation – is terrifying. The initial weight gain is perplexing and unexpected and is more difficult to deal with than you can possibly imagine. She wasn't glorifying anorexia; she was trying to make sense of what's happening to her. But apparently she should just forget it and "f*** off and play with her dolls," as one person has already replied.

It's funny how people with overeating disorders are accepted and supported on this site – which is excellent, don't get me wrong – but those with restrictive eating disorders are shunned and bashed. Whether you eat five thousand calories a day or five hundred, something is seriously wrong and you need help... but I guess the community here considers self-starvation to be a joke.

The way that this thread turned out disgusts me. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me. There is little humanity on the internet, even here.

And yes, this is an old thread, but I needed to say this.