My gift : Excel spreadsheet for BMR, TDEE, CUT, BUILD and ma

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Definitely coming back to this when I get home! Thanks!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Tranquil_Miche
    Options
    Bump to read later.
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    bump
  • davinci21
    davinci21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JVanDam77
    Options
    Bump! Thank you. :happy:
  • DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A bump and a thanks for the time and effort you put into tossing this together.
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This is pretty sweet, R :) Thanks!

One question. I have a good 80lbs or more to lose, and I've been eating around 1500 cals. Your spreadsheet says this is 31.1% over my TDEE which is too much. But being this weight, I can probably do that safely, right? I am under my BMR by about 300 cals. :indifferent:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options

One question. I have a good 80lbs or more to lose, and I've been eating around 1500 cals. Your spreadsheet says this is 31.1% over my TDEE which is too much. But being this weight, I can probably do that safely, right? I am under my BMR by about 300 cals. :indifferent:

it's 31 percent UNDER the TDEE - but in fact - the more you weight, and the more you can afford a big deficit - if you plan to lose 80 lbs that means you can maintain that deficit - not for long though - I'd say losing 1,5 lbs/ 2lbs seems safe. Plus losing more would means drastic update on your habits - History showed that was the best thing to do to fail on a serious diet :-)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! :smile:
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

it's 31 percent UNDER the TDEE - but in fact - the more you weight, and the more you can afford a big deficit - if you plan to lose 80 lbs that means you can maintain that deficit - not for long though - I'd say losing 1,5 lbs/ 2lbs seems safe. Plus losing more would means drastic update on your habits - History showed that was the best thing to do to fail on a serious diet :-)

Yes--under -- that's what I meant...lol. Thanks :) I'll keep an eye on it as I lose.
  • candu129
    candu129 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump, and thank you very much. Could you please repost the most updated one you have for women? I want to make sure that is what I have. :flowerforyou:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Buuump
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I've created an excel spreadsheet that will allow you to calculate :
    - your BMR
    - your maintenance
    - a cut at 20%
    - a build at 15 %

I used both formulas, considered as the most accurate ones : Katch-McArdle and Mifflin-St Jeor
    Warning, they apply for men only, I'll update soon for women.

- A build time estimation (eg how much time you will need to reach your build estimation (in weeks) while minimizing the fat storage)

- Macros repartition per day

Enjoy :drinker:
    URL ;
    http://interzone.kicks-*kitten*.net/Calculating_calories.xls

EDIT : updated version with Mifflin-St Jeor for women and a cut @ 15%
    Thanks and bump