Goal weight for women who are 5'1-5'2

Options
15678911»

Replies

• haydiz70
    haydiz70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 1/2" and I'm shooting for 120-125. I began at 180 and I'm now 130. There's no way I could get to 100 lbs unless I was terminally ill on my death bed. :) I think 120-125 is a range I could realistically maintain with normal diet and exercise. To maintain below that would require eating next to nothing, for my age and body type anyway. But we're all different. Whatever makes you happy and is healthy is all that matters!
  • bacs
    bacs Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    5' 2 and goal weight is 110-115 ish. I'm guessing my frame is small since I didn't weight over 105 lbs until I got pregnant. Now in my 40's so probably it's better to not aim too low. My lowest adult weight was 98 lbs but that was right after my last son and I was nursing a lot and couldn't keep weight on. Figure add 10-15 lbs over that to get a reasonable goal weight for myself. I do lift heavy so that will also figure into it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!