What crowd were u w/ in school :-? Jock, punk, misfit, nerd?

Options

Replies

• Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Metalhead/punk....I was friends with all the stoners and "bad" kids, but I was a really good kid myself. I had a few friends who were band geeks, nerds or just crossover people who liked everyone. I'm still somewhat abrasive...lol.
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Gothy/Punk Gamer girl... hung around with guys, not really a girls girl.
  • mochi1965
    Options
    I was with the music crowd. there were four bands in our school that were hot and working gigs outside of school. i played guitar for two of them. because i played music my friends ranged the whole spectrum from jock to misfit. :bigsmile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    In my high school, there weren't very many people, so there were 3 groups: The popular kids, the others and the other others. The popular kids made up most of the school because the majority people got along for the most part. I was part of the others. We didn't like to do sports and other school activities. We weren't into sex and drugs like the popular kids were either. We were the ones that did well in class and didn't care about everyone else

The other others were the kids that even we didn't want to hang out with. They were the annoying ones that ate glue. One day in class, I thought this all up myself, so I take credit for all the creative names.

I guess at one point, though, we would have been the punk/metalhead group. Most of the people in our school were into pop music and we just weren't into it at all. We liked anime, fantasy stuff and hamsters. We were weird, but d*mmit, the other others were still just too weird for us.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Slacker
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I didn't belong to a "clique" I was friends with everyone, I was a "floater"
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I was in high school 25 years ago and was a total Stoner... LOL

We also had a smoking area at school
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I kinda floated around. I think, I was around music/drama/nerd people the most, though. Over 2/3 of our school was in some sort of music. So, it was a bit unavoidable. :P
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    atheltics.. and a bit nerd.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I went to a different school each year of high school. I don't think I fit in with ANY crowd. By my senior year, I was done...I skipped and went to university.
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    TOTAL NERD!!!
    And you know what? I wouldn't change a thing!!!!
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Metalhead/punk....I was friends with all the stoners and "bad" kids, but I was a really good kid myself. I had a few friends who were band geeks, nerds or just crossover people who liked everyone. I'm still somewhat abrasive...lol.

i liked hanging around the stoners yet i never did drugs, maybe its because they usually had alot less drama going on
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I was a MIX kid... I had friends from all walks of life in high school, band geeks, jocks, druggies, nerds, preppy kids, the dirty ones that didn't even fit in with the misfits, skaters, vocational kids and all. I'm glad that I was able to blend with them all. I made some really good lifetime friends from each group. :flowerforyou:

^^^^this from my Jr Year on I had a lot of friends Before this, I lived in a podunk little town in IA, and I was the fat, freaky, misfit.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    One time a group of us had Saturday detention. It was awful. And we were all different. A brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. But getting to know each other was a real learning experience for all of us. Turns out we weren't so different after all.

I hope they didn't forget about me.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I had lots of different friends but I guess I fit best into the preppy category. I was a cheerleader all four years and got along with all of the guys in school and most girls. I was picked on a lot because I was the first girl to develop and I started 6th grade wearing a 36C bra. My boobs were huge by the time I got in to high school. Some girls were pretty nasty to me but I got through it.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Misfit.... maybe outkast....... NO friends at my school but plenty of friends at other schools.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Jock - was in a sport each season
    Nerd - all a's
    Drama - was in band and in the school plays and musicals

Overachiever maybe?
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Jock. Played sports.

talked to anyone though, had popular friends and not so popular friends.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I was in high school 25 years ago and was a total Stoner... LOL

We also had a smoking area at school

I went to high school 25 years ago, too. I wasn't a stoner, per se, but I did hang with the party crowd. And we had a smoking court, too.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Stoner, rebel and loud.
    I didn't really have a "crowd" I went about my way and talked to whomever was around me (whether they listened or not lol)
    I wasn't friends with a lot of people from my school... my friends were mostly drop outs. SCORE ME!