What's your next vacation destination?

Options
queenpushycat
queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
I love traveling! Just wanna know where you going to for enjoyment and when! (no, I'm not stalking... :tongue: :laugh: )

Me, I'm going for my (finally) short really SHORT vacation to Kuala Lumpur in the April holiday.

Replies

• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Off to Olrando to take my son to Disney. We are going next month! I can't wait!
  • queenpushycat
    Options
    Off to Olrando to take my son to Disney. We are going next month! I can't wait!

Awesome!!! I would love to plan one day for Orlando!! :happy:
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Will be taking my family to the snow! They havent ever seen it before :D
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    New Orleans. Not so far away that we can't drive. I love driving. And New Orleans is a great old city.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    MYRTLE BEACH, SC IN JUNE
  • MissEllieF
    MissEllieF Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm off to Tunisia in July. 2 weeks of sun and relaxation - can't wait!!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    In August I plan on going to Finland (Sweden and Norway included) and either London or Spain, depending on where my friend is living at the time. Random, right? My boyfriend's mother moved back to Finland and has invited both of us to visit her... and I figured while I'm over there, might as well visit one of my closest friends. It's cheaper that way too! haha :)
  • queenpushycat
    Options
    In August I plan on going to Finland (Sweden and Norway included) and either London or Spain, depending on where my friend is living at the time. Random, right? My boyfriend's mother moved back to Finland and has invited both of us to visit her... and I figured while I'm over there, might as well visit one of my closest friends. It's cheaper that way too! haha :)

*ENVIOUS* :noway: :laugh:
  • JennieAL
    Options

Great way to get to both places!!

I have a friend who teaches English in Korea, just remembered he's been asking me for a few years to come visit. I'd love to go there for a couple of weeks.

Also, Ireland is high on my list.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm going to South Korea in June! :bigsmile:
  • JennieAL
    Options

Well then, I'm jealous :P
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Omg really?! I'm going to Seoul (Korea University specifically) in September for an exchange program!!! I'm soooo excited! :happy:
  • fguillory
    Options
    I've never had a vacation or heck even been out of the country. Some day though...
  • niknak30
    Options
    I am going on a 4 day cruise to nowhere on a large cruise liner with three girlfriends in May and then in September I am taking my son to America for 9 nights (California) and then a Carnival cruise to Mexico! Cannot wait
    Loving my life right now
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    to the Rockville festival in Jacksonville FL end of April with my daughter! :D
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    I've never had a vacation or heck even been out of the country. Some day though...

Rockville will be my first vacation... and the farthest "out of the country" I have been is walking over the bridge to Juarez, MX when I lived in El Paso (many many many years ago).
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Am off to Krabi next weekend and to Kota Kinabalu end of April - so looking forward to them :bigsmile:
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Maybe Barcelona in March. If not, Italy for sure in May. :)
  • chessafranklin
    Options
    In June we will be going to Marco island in FL. I'm super excited, I haven't been there before.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

Omg really?! I'm going to Seoul (Korea University specifically) in September for an exchange program!!! I'm soooo excited! :happy:

I'll be there for about a month... I'm super excited!