What's your next vacation destination?

Options

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    A lot of people is going Orlando! :sad: I want to go there too!!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm going with my boyfriend to Carmel, CA. His extended family owns a beach house on the 17 mile drive and we get to stay there for free now and then! We're going as a 4 year anniversary celebration :)

I really want to go to Orlando to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter soon!!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Cruise to Puerto Rico, St Thomas and Grand Turk leaving April 12! So excited! Trying to lose 22 lbs by then but I'll be satisfied with 12.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Bike Week in Myrtle Beach middle of May and then to Gatlinburg in Oct. to see the leaves change and ride the new rollercoaster at Dollywood! Life is good!!!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    not long returned from a week in Lanzarote (canary islands)

going to Riviera Maya in Mexico on Sept 30th for two weeks of sun and reading!! heaven...

Americans planning to go to the UK, please visit somewhere other than London, the rest of the uk is so much more beautiful than that ugly dirty smoggy hell hole!!

travel into Yorkshire for some of the most beautiful countryside!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Napa/Sonoma in a month. Palm Springs in April. Las Vegas in May.
    Napa/Sonoma is so beautiful! Tell me you are going wine tasting? Its amazing there! Palm Springs and Vegas are a blast too... But I'm a wine girl!!! Have fun!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Maui in May.
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    Rome! In a little under 2 weeks
  • YogaBunny2012
    Options
    Dubai this summer :)
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    Next month for spring break Im going to go to palm springs to visit my dad for 4 days.

In June my little brother and i are going to Hungary to visit my mom for 2 weeks. On our way there we are gonna lay over in Amsterdam for 3 days :)

Then In the Fall my hubby and I are going to go to the Caribbean (st John) for our honeymoon that we never took.
  • Masachapa
    Options
    Masachapa, Nicaragua and Rivas, Nicaragua. Nicaragua is like Hawaii or Costa Rica, but less traveled and cheaper!
  • YogaBunny2012
    Options
    Totally disagree with you....I am a born and bred londoner and I love the city...its not perfect but beautiful just the same!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nothing too special. Might go down to Port Aransas, TX in a couple of weeks. I need to get my water fix. I miss seeing the Gulf of Mexico everyday like I did in Biloxi, MS.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    New Orleans. :)
  • cavemancop
    cavemancop Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in July to get married
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Sydney tomorrow, but that's work not a holiday.

Maybe Singapore at the end of the year... we're trying to work out a good way to spend some time with my in-laws from New York (we're in Australia) so the latest plan is to meet them in Singapore for a week then come back to Aust for a few weeks.

Although I'd prefer to meet them in Hawaii, I've never been there.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    thanks for that - I hope he will still believe, as it is magical time of year and will be great to see Lapland he is so excited
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Sydney tomorrow, but that's work not a holiday.

Maybe Singapore at the end of the year... we're trying to work out a good way to spend some time with my in-laws from New York (we're in Australia) so the latest plan is to meet them in Singapore for a week then come back to Aust for a few weeks.

Although I'd prefer to meet them in Hawaii, I've never been there.

You're coming here to Singapore??? awesome! :bigsmile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII in JULY....With Over 20 of my MFP friends(All Girl Trip)...we are meeting up!! SO EXCITED....