What's your next vacation destination?

Options

Replies

• kimber915
    kimber915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A 2 week Alaska cruise with my husband and parents in July....
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Barbados at the end of April!
    I'm so excited as I've never been outside of Europe :happy:
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Bar Harbor on the last full week of April this year. It'll be my first *real* vacation ever! Very excited. Then, in August/September, my friends and I are taking two weeks to visit SE England, London and France. Part of our time will be spent (hopefully) at the cottage that was used for the series "Victorian Farm" on the Acton-Scott Estate!!!! (Period clothing will be worn while we're there!) A couple of days in London (flights in and out of Heathrow), a few days in France and the rest in a cottage in the SE. Ooooh!!!! Getting more and more excited!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Palm Beach Florida
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ocean City NJ...........Not really a vacation, unless you live in the middle of the united states!!
  • onionjuggler
    Options
    I just got back from traveling Nepal, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. Next vacation (in the summer) I will be going to Turkey, Xinjiang (in China), and maybe Japan or South Korea. Still in the works!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    This year, New Orleans and Nashville
    Last year, Hawaii

Would LOVE to go to Italy
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Off to Malaga for a weekend in June for my hen party then Mauritius for our Honeymoon in July.

Hope to be able to book a carribean cruise for Boxing Day onwards for 2 weeks, we've always wanted to be on a cruise for the New Year and with us starting a family next year then this may be our last chance for a while!!
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Spain for 2weeks in June 1st holiday with my bf cant wait :)
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    In August I plan on going to Finland (Sweden and Norway included) and either London or Spain, depending on where my friend is living at the time. Random, right? My boyfriend's mother moved back to Finland and has invited both of us to visit her... and I figured while I'm over there, might as well visit one of my closest friends. It's cheaper that way too! haha :)

*ENVIOUS* :noway: :laugh:

also completely jealous!!! :) a lot of my fav metal bands are from Scandinavia, Finland, etc., would love to go to a European festival to see them! someday! I've been in school for the past 2 years now (I live in Virginia, USA) so my vaca's have involved driving back up to MD and PA to see my bf's and my families for the holidays. Though I can't complain too much- I had spent the 2 years prior to school living in Los Angeles- got my fill of random beach and Vegas trips before I had to buckle down again :)
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in April: Oahu, HI hitting Las Vegas on the way back... very limited time now to get bikini ready!
  • stewartgreggallan
    stewartgreggallan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    May 2012 we are off to Corfu Greece for 1 week. We then return for our annual visit to Australia and New Zealand later in 2012. 2013 most probably return to Dubai or Thailand, see how things plan out.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    I'm going to Amelia Island, Florida for a week in June and to Disney World in October.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    We may try to go to Branson this summer lmao not very exciting or exotic but it's close to home, reasonably priced and a great family place to visit
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Just booked to spend Easter in Edinburgh and still thinking about our proper holiday. My boyfriend wants to go on a cruise but i am not sure - have never been on one and I am not sure i would like it, but he is trying hard to convince me :)
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Disney World in April and October!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Disney World in June with my best friends. I was just there in October as well! It's one of my favorite places to go.
  • djssteffen1
    Options
    Rocky Mountain National Park
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Orlando in March. Kids love it .
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach Bike Week in May, and I'm hoping for Sturgis again in August.