What's your next vacation destination?

Options

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am SO jealous of all the international travelers! We are going to Gasparilla Island, Florida (Boca Grande) at the end of March for Spring Break. It will be our first time to this gulf island, we usually go to Anna Maria Island every year.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Heading to South Padre Island this coming weekend for a four day stay,thats one.I also have a Oklahoma trip planned in March and then a Las Vegas trip in April.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Have decided that i am not going on another holiday untill i get my bikini body back... so sooner i get losin... the sooner i can enjoy the sun somewhere nice :smile:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    In June we will be going to Marco island in FL. I'm super excited, I haven't been there before.

My Dad lives there. It's gorgeous. You'll love it!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    This summer, we're going on a Bahamas cruise that hits Key West, Nassau, and Coco Cay. Best part? The cruise fare was free!

JM
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    im planning on going to Okinawa for a week next month >_< im nervous he he...
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    probably Dubai, to see my brother who lives/works out there
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    I think I'm going to visit the Autumn glory of the New England states.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    taking my daughter to San Fran for her 16th birthday in 2 weeks. She gets $500 to spend as she wishes.
    then off to L.A. the 4th weekend in march..and then Jersey the last weekend in March.
    London in July...and possibly Hawaii in August.

Hubby works for an airline so we fly for free!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'll be going to Manchester, UK in summer to visit friends and family. I live in a vacation resort so my vacations are usually a trip back home :)
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A caribbean cruise in July....and it can't get her quick enough!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Ft Walton Beach, Florida! Friends destination wedding in March! Sooo excited! Ready for some fun in the sun.. at least I hope the sun is out and it isn't cold!
  • nanasgt
    Options
    Great Lakes (outside Chicago) end of March. Our son is graduating from Navy boot camp :drinker:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Tokyo, Japan - July 2012!!!! Going to visit my sister and her family :)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Disney World in June with my best friends. I was just there in October as well! It's one of my favorite places to go.

One of Fav's too!! Will be going to Tokyo Disney in July too. Havent been there since the grand opening when I was 3!!! My dad was in the Navy and we lived in Japan.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    We're having a long weekend at Durham in our caravan early March.
    Then in May we're off to New Orleans! Can't wait!!!!:bigsmile:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I don't think we are going on holiday for a bit, as my Daughter is getting married in 8 days and our first grandchild is due in 9 weeks, so its an expensive time for us right now, but we have BEEN on some wonderful holidays, so we are lucky, I think the most we will do is a trip or two to 'the mainland' as we live on a little island, and maybe camping. I would like to take my Husband to Bath, as he has never been, so maybe there.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Busch Gardens Williamsburg!
    I'll be able to take my shirt off for the first time in 15 years without wanting to vomit!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Leave in 12 days to Cabo San Lucas for a bit over 2 weeks :) can't wait havent seen sun like that since "05" (I'm from Alaska) Not as much time as i would have liked to get my body back into shape but it'll have to do its when we could go so doing it anyways :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Great Lakes (outside Chicago) end of March. Our son is graduating from Navy boot camp :drinker:

I have been there actually. Used to live not too far from there.