what book or books are you reading now and how?

Options

Replies

• AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Flappers and Philosophers, F. Scott Fitzgerald on my phone...
    Homespun Bride on the e reader
    London by Edward Rutherford in paper
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im reading woman food and god on the kindle
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be reading book III in the Witch & Wizard series, Fire. On the Kindle Fire. But, I've been so hard at work on my own (my deadlines are literally on top of me) I have only had time to get 5 pages in. But, as soon as I meet my word count and get things off to the editor, I'll have some spare time to read a few pages.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have The Happiness Project and Dreams of Joy on my KOBO and a paperback copy of 'We need to talk about Kevin'
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wife by Wednesday on my Kindle Fire.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels "Make the Cut" on the kindle fire...that chick even sounds mean on "paper". LOL
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am reading Lavinia by Ursala LeGuin Hardbound. Just finished Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet. My Nook is broken.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm reading International Marketing... Good old textbook. Only 6 more weeks then I'm finally done with my Bachelor's degree.
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    I am reading, The Vampire diaries" series. I have to read a physical book. I have to touch the pages while Ia m reading, hold the book, and smell the pages.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Games, Mockingjay on my Kindle.
    I just finished reading that enitre series myself! I bought them at barnes and noble. I really like them!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I loved the Hunger Games series! I finished them in a week and a half cause I was glued haha. But I read them hardcover, I prefer books over the nook/kindle controversy. Anyway, I'm currently reading two books! The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (my third time reading, for an English research paper) and The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown.

The Outsiders is such a quick read, and I only have 50 pages which I can fly by in one sitting, so last night I picked up my copy of The DaVinci code, which has been collecting dust, and read the first few chapters.

I know it's not the best idea to read multiple books at one time but I'm guilty of doing this more than once hehe :)
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I just finished re-reading It by Stephen King for the umpteenth time in its original tattered paperback form. I got on a King kick after reading 11/22/63 and started going through my collection, one by one, re-reading them all.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Listening to "The Storm of War: A New History of the Second World War" on my iPhone.
  • davidh53
    davidh53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm reading The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customer by Marketing with Meaning on Audible on my Android phone.
  • davidh53
    davidh53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I read the series and am definitely looking forward to movie #1 in the series.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War by David Halberstam

@Doughboy1951 - sounds good - Halberstam also wrote The Best and the Brightest right? Started that one but did not finish it. Yet.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm reading The Magicians by Lev Grossman. I'm reading it in the good old fashioned way - on paper. I did finish Darkly Dreaming Dexter on my phone (borrowed the e-reader version from my library).
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    3rd Wheel of Time book, paperback format.

I'm currently reading the 9th book in the Wheel of Time series, hardback book from the library.
  • 10_M
    10_M Posts: 22
    Options
    Impulse by Ellen Hopkins...paper back???
  • span74
    span74 Posts: 32
    Options
    Am re-reading the Anne of Green Gables series.......