what book or books are you reading now and how?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading DaVinci Code - Truth or Fiction. It was very interesting book and the things that are true about Christianity are rather amazing and I don't think people truly understand anything about their beliefs after reading that book.

Next up, I can't recall the title but it's sitting on my desk at home... something like, "Misquoting Jesus".

Just my own personal search for religious truth. :)

If you liked the DaVinci Code I highly suggest The Lost Symbol. It's eye opening and really makes you think about the corrilation between religion and science.

I did read that one actually and yes it was very good. I actually thought they killed him for a min. I was like... wtf? LOL

also Angels and Demons. I liked that one the best.. :D

Yeah, I need to read that one too after I'm done with my personal quest. LOL. My dad said that it's quite different from the movie.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    The Count of Monte Cristo - Kindle Fire
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Just finished Princes of Mars and now on to Gods of Mars by ERB - on my kindle. Got hubby hooked on all ERB John Carter stories on Kindle on his tablet..... muahhhaaahahahahahahaaaa - now he can't give me a hard time about reading so much, he's just as guilty!