what book or books are you reading now and how?

Options

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The Brahms Deception ... borrow from the library.... :-) Just finished Robin Hobb's newes Rain Wilds book yesterday...

Next up is Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number.

All on my Kindle!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm reading A Clash Of Kings (Book II of A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R R Martin. It's an actual book. I refuse to read novels any other way.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. Hardcover book, weighs about 2 pounds. The way books are supposed to be read.

(ok, I'm just too cheap to buy a Kindle!)
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started reading Before I Wake by Robert J Wiersema last night at bedtime....cried and couldn't put it down.

*edit* It's a book made of paper, no technological reading here!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Games, Mockingjay on my Kindle.

I'm on the third book as well! I'm having a hard time getting into this one, hopefully it picks up soon. The first 2 were amazing! :)
    I would have never thought I would love my Kindle... I'm one of those people that loves to display my books and I love the smell, etc... However, I'm a huge fan now! I still buy the hard copies at 1/2 price books if I find them though, LOL! ;)
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Just started the Hunger games series on my Android X2, with Moon+ Reader.

My son read it and got me to read it too.., so far I like it.
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Don't Look Behind You by Ann Rule on my Nook.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Last night I just finished A Clash of Kings by George R R Martin (Book 2 in A Song of Fire and Ice, sequel to Game of Thrones) and tonight or tomorrow night I will start book 3, A Storm of Swords (both in physical paperback, don't have an E-reader)

I am waiting for books 2 and 3 of Hunger Games to come out in paperback
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. Hardcover book, weighs about 2 pounds. The way books are supposed to be read.

(ok, I'm just too cheap to buy a Kindle!)

I LOVE Patricia Cornwell!! The Scarpetta Series are some of my favorite reads!! :)
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Games, Mockingjay on my Kindle.

LOVE these books!

Right now I am making my way through the Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood) and am on book 5 "Dead As a Doornail". Addicted!

I use my iPad.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am reading Betrayls, the 2nd in the Strange Angels series by Lili St. Crow. On paperback.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just read all of the Hunger Games Trilogy on my Kindle Fire. I'm getting "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to read on my flight to Wisconsin tomorrow..
  • kkester63
    Options
    I'm reading the 1st and 2nd Thomas Covenant Chronicles .. been a long time since I've read the first and just got the final book in the 2nd so thought I'd start at the beginning. Using my Kindle Fire. I pick the jazz or blues to fit my mood plug in the earbuds and start reading. Nice to have mp3 and the book reader in one item.
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    I'm reading Kill Shot by Vince Flynn on my kindle.
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The Difference Engine by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling in paperback (analog) format.
  • jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    about to finish Hunger Games......reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" in parallel...

kindle and paperback....

planning on reading Catching Fire and MockingJay after this one....to finish the Hunger Games series...

also..for all you book lovers/readers...check out

www.shelfari.com
    www.goodreads.com
  • j_emerson
    Options
    I want to read hunger games so bad. Right now I'm reading the girl most likely to, paper back lol

I've read all three and they are really good. I can't wait for the first movie to come out next month!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy and now I'm re-reading Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn.

On my EVO Switch.

I LOVE the Dragon Prince books by Melanie Rawn.... I'm slowly adding them into my library. I love her books!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    I Just bought the book:The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon ,..Hard copy:happy:
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just finished I, Partridge by Alan Partridge (hilarious!) and started the Hunger Games and How to Archer (by Sterling Archer). All on ipad