what book or books are you reading now and how?

Options

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    have about 20 pages left of Mockingjay (LOVED the series)
    and I think I am going to start The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series soon

I am also reading...
    The Shack by William P. Young
    The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
    and
    The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead by Max Brooks

edited to say that I'm reading the actual books, no e-readers here

Absolutely loved The Shack!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm reading A Clash Of Kings (Book II of A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R R Martin. It's an actual book. I refuse to read novels any other way.

Just finished book 5 in this series... On my kindle which I love! Awesome series! Haven't really started anything else yet (just a trashy romance to kill some time in the waiting room. Thinking of re-reading Pillars of the Earth & World Without End.
  • lamlam2468
    lamlam2468 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "The Help" via good old-fashioned paperback.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "The Help" via good old-fashioned paperback.

Really enjoyed that one too!
  • knelson422
    Options
    Holocaust by Bullets by a priest I can't remember what his name is, who has found eye witnesses to the genocide of the Jews in Russia. Lots of stuff I didn't know had happened. Very eye opening, and depressing that people are that cruel.
    and
    Are You Ready? by Bob Harper - It has been helpful, helped me get psyched about this journey again. I have been stuck for over 6 months, so I needed something to get me going again.

And, I think I am the only person without a kindle or something like that. Bummer, sorry, trees.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Starting on Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase on the Kindle app on my iPad 2. I love Paranormal/Paranormal Romance amongst other things.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am reading the Three Fates by Nora Roberts, paperback

Great trilogy! :) I am a Nora Roberts addict! lol
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Red Lilly by Nora Roberts

I am a Nora Roberts junkie and I LOVE her trilogies! Red Lilly is the third book in her 'In the garden series'. I have read this series amongst many others in both paper back and hardcover. Something to be said about reading an actual book :):flowerforyou:
  • Renee0608
    Options
    I'm currently finishing "UItra Marathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner" by Dean Karnazes and my next book to read is "Into Thin Air" by I forget who. I'm also sort of re-reading "Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall (LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!).

I have a stack of other books I'm going to plow into, but those are my top three :)

Into Thin Air was a great book! I had to read it for school years ago..I still own it today!
  • Renee0608
    Options
    I am currently reading the 1st book in The Hunger Games series....it's amazing! I just got a Kindle Fire this week and I love it:)
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The Janet Evanovich books!! Love them! I'm on number 5 and I just started them in the beginning of january.

Does anyone have any good tips on keeping books to stay open so I can read at the gym?? Very much a book worm!
  • yodapooper
    Options
    bump
  • cbrewer904
    Options
    Storm Warnings by Billy Graham.
  • chubadubchloe
    Options
    I'm in the middle of several books. I finished the Hunger Games series (the whole thing) in 5 days after Christmas on my Kindle, then started reading the I Am Number Four series. I'm now reading The Chaos Walking books and I'm in the middle of Locked In, which is a crime drama/mystery. :) Planning on reading Hunger Games again as soon as I finish Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, book 3)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing......"Blink" by Graham Gladwell
  • KLK1986
    Options
    Just finished the whole Hunger Games trilogy on my Kindle Touch.

Now reading 'The 19th Wife' - paperback.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War by David Halberstam
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm reding NROL4W via iPhone and a bunch of psychology textbooks via textbooks :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    The Janet Evanovich books!! Love them! I'm on number 5 and I just started them in the beginning of january.

Does anyone have any good tips on keeping books to stay open so I can read at the gym?? Very much a book worm!

I've been reading Janet Evanovick since I was 16 (2006)!!! I stopped at number 13 since I got so busy in college but I plan to resume back and catch up on all her books! I love her series!
  • jlb2012
    Options
    I'm reading Sophie Kinsella's newest book, I've Got Your Number.