I'm scared to post this... Before and working pix

Options
This is really terrifying for me to post. Seriously.

But I want to share what a difference only 14 little pounds makes. This is from only just over a months difference. Please... be kind. I'm so far from where I want to be yet....

BeforeWorking1.jpg

(hoping that works...)

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    This is really terrifying for me to post. Seriously.

But I want to share what a difference only 14 little pounds makes. This is from only just over a months difference. Please... be kind. I'm so far from where I want to be yet....

BeforeWorking1.jpg

(hoping that works...)
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. The changes are amazing. Each time you get down, just look at these two pictures, and they should really boost your confidence.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing what 14 pounds can do eh?
    you are looking Hawt keep at it girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats! i am so inspired! thanks.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i cannot stop looking at your neck line!!! omg sucha difference!! you are MORE then on track!! keep it up girly you're really doing great!! in sucha big way in sucha small amount of time!!

THANK YOU for being brave and posting those pics. its gonna be such inspiration!

.s.
  • maraleigh
    maraleigh Posts: 17
    Options
    Oh my goodness thats great!!! It's amazing the difference 14 pounds make! You look great! keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! :love: :love: You have so much to be proud of!! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working!! May I ask, are you working out too, because it sure looks like it!! Thank you for sharing your pics! You truely are in inspiration to us all!! :drinker:
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    WOW!

You go girl! I wish I had some before pics. I was always afraid to look at myself before :ohwell:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    you look great! well done! :flowerforyou:
  • urbanchic
    urbanchic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work:smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! And 14 lbs is a lot! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thank you so much to *all* of you. :smile:

I was really unhappy when I took those before pics. I can't deny anymore that I do look different... even though I can't see it on a day to day basis. My neck DOES look so different! Also my cheekbones and gosh even my nose! My stomach is obviously much different in size (I hesitate to use the word "small"er), too, of course.

I feel like crying. :cry: :smile:

Thanks to all of you for your support and help with my continued success. I love you all so much!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!

AMAZING progress! Thanks for sharing and inspiring others. It's is amazing that 14lbs made such a change. You truly look like a different person in one short month! Imagine you by summer time!

Keep going girl! You are looking TERRIFIC!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JillDavisWright
    JillDavisWright Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You look great!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has lost 14 lbs also. She said that she lost alot of it in her chest, which most women do. But she said that she didn't feel different after 14 lbs. I told her to go get three bags of sugar and carry those around. Each weight 5 lbs, so it's close. Having a visual of what 14 lbs (or close too it) helps to put it in perspective a bit more.

Your doing great! 14 lbs gone looks good on you!
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :drinker: thank you so much for posting this, it is very encouraging. I have lost some but like you I am not where I want to be. Good luck and keep going you are doing awsome!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I would have guessed just by looking at the pictures that you had lost over 20. :smile: Great job! :drinker:
  • clynnemil1
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed! I just joined today (about 10 minutes ago) and you have given me hope, You are a great incentive. You really look great so kudos to you girl!!!!!:wink:
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!