Keep it up, you look great.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    what a huge difference! :drinker: yay! your doing great
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What an amazing difference!! You go girl!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're doing great!:smile:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    One month! Look at the difference! If you did not have the pics you might not think you were making such progress. I'm sure it's encouraging to you and to others. You are well on your way to your goal, Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pictures, they have given me so much inspiration to carry on, you have done brilliantly keep going :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :smokin: :glasses: Congrats! I guess I didn't realize the 14 pounds makes that big of a difference! You're looking GREAT!!! :smokin: :glasses:
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    You look great!!!!:smile:

I think you have done a great job in the last month.
    14 pounds is great.

Good Job and Good luck with the rest of your goals
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    That is awesome! I've lost 24 and I don't see any difference... I should have taken these kind of pics too. Keep up the good work! :)
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Great job Lady! Keep up the good work! That is a lot of progess for a month. Lookin good. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!:flowerforyou: I admire your courage in being honest with yourself! Keep it up!!!!!:happy:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Aren't you glad you took that before picture? I didn't take one until about a month into the process and I did it after seeing before and after pics posted. It's nice to be able to pull them up on those days when I'm feeling discouraged. Yes, I feel it in my clothes, but being able to actually see the difference is nice!

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a great change. Keep on keepin' on!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thanks again, guys! I am SO glad I took the before pics. It makes a major difference! Also, someone asked if I've been working out... I do the treadmill just about every day... 5 days a week on my "bad" weeks, usually 6 or 7 days a week for at least 30 minutes, sometimes 40. As for muscular development, I've been doing occasional pushups and crunches, but in the last few days I've gotten serious about doing them--I am up to 60 crunches and today I did 35 modified pushups. (I'm alternating doing either crunches or pushups each day.)
  • fiddlechic
    fiddlechic Posts: 196
    Options
    thats an amazing difference! keep truckin lady:)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big/good difference!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job lady!!:drinker:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I can see a really big difference in your face! Keep up the great work :wink:
    Thanks for posting the photos:flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring the others with your progress, Lady! I actually decided to take some new shots of myself to make a comparisson. Unfortunately I don't have a real "before" pic because at my highest I wouldn't even look in the mirror, let alone take pictures and before I join MFP (about 2 weeks after I began my journey) it didn't even occur my mind that someone would be interested to see how fat I really was... I have one pic on my phone taken the week I joined MFP which is at about 10 lost, I need some cable to be able to get it on the pc so I'll try to have it for my 50 lost anniversary, when I intend to make a better before-after session. Here is a small warm-up:

247-226lbs.jpg

243-226.jpg

I make a video with my webcam and then cut off shots in the proper angle, so the quality is low and I didn't stand at the same distance from the webcam in the second pair of shots but I think the difference is more than obvious. I actually had to hold my t-shirt back to outline my shape now cos I don't even have any tee that fits tight anymore :happy: It's just amazing how that's just about half of the weight I have lost so far and it would make so much difference.

I hope someone else will post some progress pics, these are just as inspiring as before-after ones, in case someone had any doubts about it, let me tell you that every pound difference is worth the effort!! :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Holy moly Lady!! 14 lbs makes a big difference - you look great!!

And you too purrr!! Awesome ladies - way to go:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!