I'm scared to post this... Before and working pix

Options

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Beautiful, Purr! Way to go! It really is an amazing difference! You look fantastic, and I'll bet you feel SO PROUD! :flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I didn't think that 14lbs could make such a noticeable difference. Those pictures are very inspiring for people.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladyofivy! You were scared and you posted them anyways in spite of your fear. What courage! Bravo! Bravo to ya. You look great. 14 lbs! Woo Hoo!! Good for you! Tks for showing us your pics.
    Keep posting your pics.

Hi Purrrr!! Tks for showing your pics. You also look great. Thank you for sharing your progress and sharing your pics. Good luck to you and keep posting your pics of your progress.

:drinker: :drinker: Congrats to you both! Good job!! Thank you for showing us it can be done.
  • aajames1992
    aajames1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow thats a biggg difference only 14 pounds can make a big differende your looking great..keep up with the good work
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    WOW!!! Now that is motivation. You are what this program is all about. What a great success story. Keep up the good work. I'm going to have to work 10 times harder to catch up with you.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow guys check you out - keep up the good work!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    g-r-e-a-t!!!! :drinker: keep it up and thanks for posting.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    It really is a big difference- keep it going!

Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wow, Lady...you are doing GREAT!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great job. I am so happy for you.

:heart: Kathy
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful! Now that's what I call motivation!

For all of you regretting that you haven't taken a before photo, take one today! I command you :angry:. Hehe, I didn't take mine until a few days ago for P90X but I'm looking forward to seeing where I get after Phase 1.
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!

Steph
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    One month! Look at the difference! If you did not have the pics you might not think you were making such progress. I'm sure it's encouraging to you and to others. You are well on your way to your goal, Congratulations:flowerforyou:

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOST!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW a big difference, thats soo great! thanks for posting those, very inspiring. keep up the great work.:flowerforyou:
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    WOW! That's just got to be so motivating! I wish I had taken a "before" pic because I've lost 20 lbs and I don't have a pic I can compare my self with. You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's just got to be so motivating! I wish I had taken a "before" pic because I've lost 20 lbs and I don't have a pic I can compare my self with. You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time!

Take one today! Take one now!

NOTE: I'm only saying that because I finally mustered the courage to take one a few days ago. So everybody take one!
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can really tell how much your posture and confidence has improved... amazing! Keep going :D
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are doing wonderful - keep up the great work!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    It really is amazing! Great results!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Aww! :smooched:

You guys are all so wonderful! Thank you so much for the confidence boost. :smile: I agree, everyone should take before pics, and if you didn't, take a pic right now! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!