I'm scared to post this... Before and working pix

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great, congrats on the 14 pounds, it makes alot of difference. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up because even 14 lbs has made a noticeable difference, in your face too :wink: :flowerforyou:

You should be very proud of yourself....keep it up! :drinker:
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have also lost 14 pounds and I just happen to have a cat (Monster) that weighs 14 pounds. I just look at him and think "Wow, I have lost a Monster off my body!"

Keep up the good work everyone! Oh, yeah, take those before pics and pics about every 30 days. I compare them side by side and find the little differences that you may not notice just by looking in the mirror. Every little victory...:bigsmile:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I think when our goals are so big, we forget that something like 14lbs makes a HUGE difference. I mean, thanks for being brave and sharing those pictures. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You can see the achievement right there! Way to go!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That's a big difference! Amazing job! you should be proud!

:bigsmile:
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    you are coming right along! you are definatly doin' something right! Keep it up and thank you for the inspiration!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing improvement already! look at what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time! Keep up the great work!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    GAWD i wish 14 lbs did that for me!! u rock!!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    congrats girl your doing great it's amazing what a 14 pound difference makes in your profile looks great:drinker:
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look soooo good! Congratulations! You are doing a great job!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Group hug! :smile:

You're all making me blush. :blushing: Thanks for being so wonderful!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Wow!! Good for you, keep it up!!

157298.png
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WOW! I guess I should start taking pictures of myself. You look great.
  • djshade4
    djshade4 Posts: 24
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome job!
    And now we all know you don't have to be on TV
    to get where you want to be!
    Keep up the good work!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You can totally see the difference 14lbs. has made. Keep it up.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I have also lost 14 pounds and I just happen to have a cat (Monster) that weighs 14 pounds. I just look at him and think "Wow, I have lost a Monster off my body!"

Keep up the good work everyone! Oh, yeah, take those before pics and pics about every 30 days. I compare them side by side and find the little differences that you may not notice just by looking in the mirror. Every little victory...:bigsmile:

I go to the gym and pick up a 35lb plate and say "this is what I have lost"
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Ladyofivy

:drinker: Great job!! Thanks for posting your pictures. What an inspiration to all. I wish you continued success, I know you will reach your goals! :drinker: I hope you're very, very, very, proud of yourself!

Alice
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    These pictures are awesome!!! I wish I had take some before pictures! I think I might do one today so that later I can look back and say, WOW! Well, 3-4 months from now, as it has taken me 3 months to lose the first 15.

Be encouraged, you are doing great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • will4change
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! what a difference in such a short amount of time! imagine what a few months will do!! Great job, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!