Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote

Options

Replies

• Destinie589
    Options
    let's get something straight.............you all can say whatever you want, and I take it just in fun because quite honestly I really dont mind ..........now lets talk about creepy my friend......yes i did send a couple messages, but by far they were not creepy and anyone may feel free to post them. As long as what is posted is what i wrote or I will make sure i report it )..........

At no given point i have been dis respectful or insulting to anyone, thing that some of you cant say...so before you accuse make sure you have your facts straight, and dont start rumors that are not. Specially when you dont even know who i am :)........so have your fun, just dont go around saying something is not true :)

You asked for opinions and you got them. Now you're getting pretty defensive about it. If you can't buck up and handle honesty than don't read the posts or ask for opinions lol.

Yep!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You suck at quoting. I did NOT say "but sorry is that offended you ;)" I also did not say "go on lol" because I try to make sense when I talk. I also did not reply to your PM, I blocked you.
    message was sent in reply to :
    I wouldn't say banned....I would just say thank God for ignore.

but sorry is that offended you :)

go on lol

ETA: Block is also a beautiful feature!
    let's get something straight.............you all can say whatever you want, and I take it just in fun because quite honestly I really dont mind ..........now lets talk about creepy my friend......yes i did send a couple messages, but by far they were not creepy and anyone may feel free to post them. As long as what is posted is what i wrote or I will make sure i report it )..........

At no given point i have been dis respectful or insulting to anyone, thing that some of you cant say...so before you accuse make sure you have your facts straight, and dont start rumors that are not. Specially when you dont even know who i am :)........so have your fun, just dont go around saying something is not true :)

Dude, you're sending us girls PM's! The one you sent me had the subject of "awwwwww" and the message read "lmao....I like you too. *wink wink*" That IS disrespectful! Clearly I don't like you which is why I commented the way I did. And yes, that message was creepy, stalkerish, and trying to stir stuff up. So don't play victim! You're gross. End of story!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    so i only annoy this insignificant amount of people lmao...............not bad :)

Don't sell yourself short, there are many more who have just ignored this post like they do all of your other posts.
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I was the one saying sorry if I offended you lmao.......then i said go on! omg lol
    You suck at quoting. I did NOT say "but sorry is that offended you ;)" I also did not say "go on lol" because I try to make sense when I talk. I also did not reply to your PM, I blocked you.

go on lol

Dude, you're sending us girls PM's! The one you sent me had the subject of "awwwwww" and the message read "lmao....I like you too. *wink wink*" That IS disrespectful! Clearly I don't like you which is why I commented the way I did. And yes, that message was creepy, stalkerish, and trying to stir stuff up. So don't play victim! You're gross. End of story!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Bump....so want to read this later if it is still here. :)
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    ...can someone pls explain what is going on?

6771569825_3f8ce12c91.jpg
    triplefacepalm by blmarvin, on Flickr
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    so i only annoy this insignificant amount of people lmao...............not bad :)

Don't sell yourself short, there are many more who have just ignored this post like they do all of your other posts.

Win
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    are we supposed to know who you are...?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Personally, I tend to enjoy them. I get a good solid laugh and then I can laugh at all the creepy comments made. Plus, it gives me something to post some stupid picture on for lawlz.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I give up. Your quoting skills still suck! Can't fix stupid.
    I was the one saying sorry if I offended you lmao.......then i said go on! omg lol

go on lol

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I am not annoyed by your posts because this is the first one I've ever seen. I gather that you are an attention-seeker and that this thread is the latest expression of that.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options

go on lol

When you quote you should scroll to the end of the post and put your comment after the last "quote" makes it much easier to read what you're trying to say. Just a friendly tip.
    I don't pay enough attention to know if you're annoying or not. This thread has given me a pretty good idea that you are definitely an attention seeker though
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    your photo reminds me of Squiggy, the character from that 70s TV show "La Verne and Shirley"

Hey, come to think of it, he was kinda creepy too, and with Lenny...........Always hitting on Shirley from the brewery.......
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    who are you and what do you do? I kid. This isn't a reality show, therefore America (or any other country) doesn't get a vote....
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    your photo reminds me of Squiggy, the character from that 70s TV show "La Verne and Shirley"

Hey, come to think of it, he was kinda creepy too, and with Lenny...........Always hitting on Shirley from the brewery.......
    Good call!
    David-Landers-as-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-16671226-440-686.jpg
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Who are you? :huh:
    This.

I mean the guy has about 200 posts in total, probably not all topics he started himself.

However irritating he might be (I just don't know him), you guys are calling him a creep YET follow him and bash him wherever he goes? Well that's how it looks like anyway from an outsider perspective.
    He is probably responsible from 0.001% of the topics on this board, and 0.00000001% of the posts.

PS: He is probably giving himself too much importance.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I did not know who you were till now but if you are creepin on the females here you should be banned. And not just from posting.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    epic_win.jpg
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What what? I love sex.:laugh:
    I say no!!!!!!!! I dont think ANYONE should be. This website is for adults. We are all aware of what we are talking about. It should not be our fault that some people cant just see that it isnt a topic they care to participate in and move along. The censorship on this site really pisses me off. If grown folks wanna talk about sex, drugs, politics or religion, we should be allowed to do so!
This discussion has been closed.