Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote

Options
12346»

Replies

• juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Never heard of you. Thanks for the warning.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    killag, too funny....bet hes got Lennys personality as well as his demeanor for hitting on women......

those 2 guys, Lenny and Squiggy were a hit..........thanks for the photo
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    your photo reminds me of Squiggy, the character from that 70s TV show "La Verne and Shirley"

Hey, come to think of it, he was kinda creepy too, and with Lenny...........Always hitting on Shirley from the brewery.......
    Good call!
    David-Landers-as-Squiggy-laverne-and-shirley-16671226-440-686.jpg

This is full of awesome.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sorry you asked for a vote and then got mad a the ballot responses.

... and by sorry I mean, "you're an idiot if you expected anything less." so please don't creePM me.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

PS: He is probably giving himself too much importance.

^This!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Yes.

Who are you? :huh:
    This.

I mean the guy has about 200 posts in total, probably not all topics he started himself.

However irritating he might be (I just don't know him), you guys are calling him a creep YET follow him and bash him wherever he goes? Well that's how it looks like anyway from an outsider perspective.
    He is probably responsible from 0.001% of the topics on this board, and 0.00000001% of the posts.

PS: He is probably giving himself too much importance.

Most people said they find him annoying and ignore his posts, so i doubt they are following him.
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Never seen you or heard you before(this is NOT an invitation to try to 'get to know' me).
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    jonathan-meme-generator-creepy-guy-creepy-intentions-b218e5.png?1304148345.jpg
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I never heard of you except a few negative comments that appeared in my news feed. My guess is you've pissed off quite a few of the popular kids.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Please, just leave my friends alone. I automatically close out of any of your posts normally, and I have become pretty good at figuring out which ones are yours. Just stick with the people you get along with and leave the ones alone that in some cases have repeatedly asked you to leave them alone.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Annoying.

b5136fb96e5fc2741fded3b24963762454f9061a_r.jpg
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I've gotta lock this one down due to the insults being tossed around. Also, it's bordering heavily on rehashing site moderation on the forums.

For what it's worth, we respect that everyone here is an adult. Truly.

However, many, many of our users access the site from work to log their meals, get inspired, etc. And we have heard from lots of these users that adult content in the public forums can cause issues for them with their employers. Note that even if the forums aren't entered, the "recent forum posts" text appears in the sidebar of the home page. So adult content can trigger work-computer filters even if users don't enter the forums.

As a result, we make every effort to keep public posts in the forums Work Place Friendly. All users are welcome to post blogs, profile updates, and posts in "Groups (if they're rated "Mature")" that are of a more adult nature than the content we permit in the public forums. So there should be plenty of outlets for those who wish to post in a risqué or adult way.

We're just doing our best to keep the site available to ALL users who wish to access it for their weight management goals.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.