Who's interested in a March Challenge?

Options

Replies

• its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! My weight's plateaued the last few weeks and I think I need some more variety to help my body change! I try to work out everyday for at least 20minutes and at least one day a week with a big 1-2hr session.
  • briannalynne
    Options
    So interested! This is exactly what I need. Doing things by myself I lose the motivation and give up easily, I think it would be easier if I was doing it with a group and there are people to motivate me and give me advice!

Current/Starting Weight: 170-180 lbs (My scale is broken, I need to get a new one)
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Need to lose 40 pounds so maybe losing roughly 5-10pounds by the end of March would be a good start!
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    I am in! I need to be accountable for exercise - I have the food pretty much under control, but have to make exercise a priority and routine.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am intersted in all! :)
  • rave266
    rave266 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Iam interested. I need to reduce and need a lot of motivation.
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want to! My problem is exercising enough! I just do too little..
  • Tbowman30
    Options
    HI I would be sooo interested in this challenge I am a 30 year old newly wed who wants her thinner life back!!!!!! I work 7-3 five days a week. i try to do some kind of exercise three times a week for 30 to 60 min. I have been on mfp since feb 10th. and have not weighed in yet.which im gonna do on fri morning.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I currently workout 5-7 days a week and I've lost 17 pounds in about 2 months.

My goals are:

Start C25K
    Lose 10 pounds
    Lose 5 inches
  • luvlyjanny
    luvlyjanny Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i amm i ammm *waves hands enthusiastically in the air* :bigsmile: !!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    Options
    WOW! I'm flabbergasted at the response. I didn't figure this many people would be interested. Let me get my thoughts together and I will have the challenge guidelines by the end of the week and we can see who still is interested.

Thanks!

YAY!! I cannot wait to hear what you have planned for us!
  • jlynn1122
    jlynn1122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JuStDoIt87
    JuStDoIt87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok people...on so on this!
    I would love to do this, but i need serious motivation!!!! Last year I saw 129 on the scale. It was my first time seeing a 120 anywhere in my weight picture. Well, that lasted like ONE day last year and NOW after being busy and busy in school i slowly crept back up--->132-->135-->137-->141 and now I'm around 143-145!

I want to creep by down again!
    My issues are: When do I workout?! I'm lazy!! Stop eating late!! Prepare meals so I'm not stuck with unhealthy options!!
    What I love: I like cooking! I love dancing! I love being athletic! I love obstacle courses!

Sooo..I'm trying to fight my laziness and hone in on my inner athletic person trying to scream and get out of this bigger and lazier body!

Anyone feeling similar??
    Maybe I'll go to zumba tonight :P
    Now I need a march challenge plan!!!
    Any ideas?!
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    I want in!!! I need some accountability with my workouts! This would be great. I'm a busy mommy of four and eventhough my youngest is now a year and a half old, I'm still hanging on to the baby fat and i'm totally over it! MSG me with details!!! :-D
  • bdmom3
    bdmom3 Posts: 21
    Options
    I def. Want in on this!! I'm READY!!!!!!
  • MsCole707
    Options
    I wanna do it my bday is in April and I need to shed some more lbs!
  • gsdx7
    gsdx7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Think about the C25K? I always wanted to run.
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to lose 9 lbs by April 1st. Not sure if this is doable, but I will see what happens (I'm at 149 right now and would love to see 140 before spring break...then I'll be halfway through my weight loss!)

Good luck everyone! :)
  • littlemiss165
    Options
    I see a lot of people starting the 30 day shred! I did this last month before my vacation, but would love to join the challenge and complete the Ripped in 30 video in March to challenge myself. I want to lose another 40 pounds or so and hope to get at least 6 off in March!
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd be in for this, although I can't run, but I can find other ways to do cardio :). We put the boat in the water in April, and I would like to be down 6 more pounds by then so I can take it a little easier after april and just lose a little weight before the end of summer. :).
  • MsCole707
    Options
    Oh I forgot to add some stuff.... My goal is too lose a total of 20lbs by April. I have lost 9.3 so far.. I have 11 to go! I plan on working out 6 days a week at least 1 hour. I'm turning 32 on April 11 and I want to look Fab!