Replies

• pinkprincess205
    Options
    Im hourglass.
    Hips n boobs the same n tummy smaller. Noy quite small enough yet tho x
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm apple, which is horrible as I have a really thick waist and is also bad for your health if you're overweight like me
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I was an apple after having baby there for a while. Back to my Hourglass shape again :P
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get my figure back, which used to be an hourglass, but my hips are slightly broader.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    im all boobs and hips :blushing:

so i would say im an hourglass figure, it just needs to be a slightly smaller hour glass figure:laugh:
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm all hips and bum. It just goes straight there.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm apple, which is horrible as I have a really thick waist and is also bad for your health if you're overweight like me

Same here, as the weight comes off I'm noticing that I have no waist at all and a belly that doesn't want to leave :grumble: But I have good legs so it's not all bad. I just wear stuff that covers the middle and gets the legs out at every opportunity. Work with what you got girl :flowerforyou:
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I actually dont know what shape I am :s
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to tell what i am.

I wouldn't say i have broad shoulders, i have small boobs, i have a waist, i have big hips and a little bum.
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    when someone asks me this, I just say I'm a "Blob" LOL
    I'm a curvy girl, so i'd say.. pear
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    if you aren't sure, there are tons of websites out there. It's not all that useful to know your body shape, because you can judge the places that you need to loose by looking in the mirror, but it is useful for when learning how to best dress for your shape.

I'm an absolute hourglass, I just wish I was a smaller hourglass :)

Here's one that defines 5 types: http://www.istylista.com/blog/-/what-body-shape-am-i_158/
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    All T & A... or Butt and boobs! Curvalicious!
  • anjydarling
    Options
    hourglass mixed with a pear, or as my mom says, a very curvy pear. I don't know if that even counts in this shape kingdom.. :laugh:
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just used http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html and apparently i am a pear!
  • fguillory
    Options
    I am a pear, lol but i see myself as all belly
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple I think. I've got narrow shoulders and back, massive boobs, no waist, and a pregnant looking belly! Plus I have chunky thighs, but the skinniest ankles you've ever seen. I hate it, would love to be an hourglass.
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ohh, apparently i'm a pear accourding to that website :)
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I think I'm an apple... I read before Reese Witherspoon is an apple... just means don't have a tiny waist though mine is still smaller than my hips and bust. If I gained I would end up looking more apple as opposed to pear.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Hour glass, boobs and hips, with a smaller waist.

Edit: Checked with the website, and it agrees, actually didn't even have to change the measurements.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i carry a lot of mass on my chest and shoulders