• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Probably pear....its a yummy fruit.
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Snowman on stilts. :(

Kidding, it used to be hourglass, now I think it's pear-ish.
  • Chevitz
    Options
    I'm a pear that's *almost* an hour glass. My measurements are 37" - 28" - 39". BUT I don't think I'll ever truly be an hour glass as my waist is 28", but my thigh is around 20"... GAH!!!

I have NO boobs. They're totally gone. After nursing 2 babies (and still am), you'd think there'd be something to them... nope. I'm a B. My hubby is talking about me getting implants - I haven't decided yet, and with 2 young kids, it seems awfully self centered to spend that type of $$ on my CHEST when there are loads of other things for the family that we could use that money for! I'll just concentrate on getting my BF% and inches down, then we'll see in a few years...
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sausage.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Apple (triangle downward)
    Apple-shaped women have broader shoulders and bust, and narrower hips.

Banana, or straight (rectangular)
    Banana-shaped women's waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hip or bust measurement.

Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)
    Pear-shaped women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.

Hourglass Shape (triangles opposing, facing in)
    Here, the hip and bust are almost of equal size, with a narrow waist.

- If going by this I change mine to banana

I've always considered myself apple shaped, but if going by this I would be banana, however I do have pretty broad shoulders.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    S for SEXY
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    According to that calculator I'm a peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif

lol
  • mbmichele
    Options
    Just went to the website and I am a Pear or Spoon or Bell (Triangle upward). I have to admit that being a Pear sounds a little better than a spoon or a Bell, but I plan to be one fit pear by Summer.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    Hour glass with a big ole black girl booty :laugh: which is kind of amusing on a pasty white girl. I even have black girl friends that want my butt :bigsmile:

ME TOO! LOL I'll never forget going through the drivethru this one day, and this girl (dark skinned) said, "don't i know you from somewhere?" and I said, "I don't know." and she said, "do you take "such n such" class?" and I said, "oh yea." She was like, "yea your the white girl with the black girl butt!" lololol I hear that a lot too! lol

Is it weird that I totally wanna see your butt! lol I don't know a whole lotta white girls with my booty. lol
    haha now i'll have to take a pic and post it :blushing:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Definately a apple! I have a large bust, but no butt and smaller legs. All my problem areas are my tummy :grumble:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Triangle? I've got broader shoulders, not much hips or boobs, but I've got thighs and a butt, because I'm pretty muscular. The apple shape sounds like I'd have to have boobs to go with my shoulders, which I don't. And my thighs and butt don't go out sideways, they go out backwards and forwards, haha. I've totally got a gymnast's or swimmer's frame.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    "Sorry your body is not in the 4 shapes we calculate."

Super! LOL! Well, I am currently 34-25-36.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am a beam with a bit of apple tummy, it sucks I have a thick waist also. : (
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have no shape. No boobs, not much of a waist, no butt, and skinny legs. I guess I'm a ruler
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am an hour glass, but the bottom is a tiny bit bigger than the top. I am 42 (are we going by boobs or band?) 34 - 44. Yuck..... my numbers are so much higher than everyone elses.
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an hourglass!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother effing banana....aka 10 year old boy shape, lol. No boobs and hardly any azz. Guess I'd of been popular in the 20's lol.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Definitely, hourglass.
  • choface
    choface Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hourglass. curves everywhere. haha.