whats your body shape!?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    my measurement is 35-26-35.5 which reads hourglass but when I look in the mirror, my bust is smaller while I can see the shape of my hips better & my butt is rounder. so I guess overall I'm a pear.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Hourglass :-) I want it to be a firmer hourglass in the butt and thigh area, though. I'm just now realizing that it takes a lot of work to keep a big booty from dropping over time.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Apple (triangle downward)
    Apple-shaped women have broader shoulders and bust, and narrower hips.

Banana, or straight (rectangular)
    Banana-shaped women's waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hip or bust measurement.

Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)
    Pear-shaped women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.

Hourglass Shape (triangles opposing, facing in)
    Here, the hip and bust are almost of equal size, with a narrow waist.

- If going by this I change mine to banana
  • Time2Live99
    Options
    Hourglass!
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    Hour glass with a big ole black girl booty :laugh: which is kind of amusing on a pasty white girl. I even have black girl friends that want my butt :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I don't have big boobs or a big butt but I do have some hips and legs on me though! My shoulders and hips are same width. I also have a defined waist. I always say hourglass for me.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    mine is a pear! i have small waist but bigg down below! i lovee my butt! lmao

ME TOO! And I have no boobs...I wanna buy some though. lol
  • ojell
    Options
    Hour glass with a big ole black girl booty :laugh: which is kind of amusing on a pasty white girl. I even have black girl friends that want my butt :bigsmile:

ME TOO! LOL I'll never forget going through the drivethru this one day, and this girl (dark skinned) said, "don't i know you from somewhere?" and I said, "I don't know." and she said, "do you take "such n such" class?" and I said, "oh yea." She was like, "yea your the white girl with the black girl butt!" lololol I hear that a lot too! lol

Is it weird that I totally wanna see your butt! lol I don't know a whole lotta white girls with my booty. lol
  • Destinie589
    Options
    I have bigish hips (40in), broadish shoulders (?in), and a smallish waist(27in). Hour glass. (I think)
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think i'm a board. I have no idea what my body type is. I'm just kind of straight up and down with a butt.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I'm an Oval. : /
  • ojell
    Options
    "you're"
  • ojell
    Options
    I think I'm a pear. My waist is 27in and my hips are 40in. Im always two different sizes. Im large/medium on the bottom and small/medium on top.

That's how I am too.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    pear! tiny top, but giant hips and thighs....gross! :o(
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm pear...any pears out there losing much off their lower half? Or at their GW? Pics please! Dont think I've seen many pear success stories...
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Unique lol.

Big boobs, small waist, small hips big thighs lol
  • nannigans
    nannigans Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a muffin, LOL!! I have big boobs and thick mid section, that always even at my smallest hangs over my pants, like a muffin top, and I have no hips, no *kitten*, and little legs!!! It sucks!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    <---- I am an hour glass. Now just need to learn to accept those hips!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just used http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html and apparently i am a pear!

Hahahaha I just used this and got banana lmao That's a new one :)
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    I would say I'm a pear. Hardly any boobs, bit of a tummy, wide hips.