whats your body shape!?

Options

Replies

• leia_ophelia
    leia_ophelia Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I thought was an apple but that body calculator said i was a straight or banana.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am not one of the 4 it recognizes. Although, I beg to differ. I am an hourglass and always have been, even at my heaviest.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I used this website:

http://calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html?bustsize=0&bustsizeunit=inch&waistsize=0&waistsizeunit=inch&hipsize=0&hipsizeunit=inch&x=31&y=4

These were my results:

Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)
    Pear-shaped women's hip measurements are greater than their bust measurements.

I always thougt I had an hourglass figure... LOL...
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    apple.
    but my spare tire is shrinking like crazy :)
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no clue what I am...There are times where i'd say hourglass (just a verry biiig hourglass) But I think I might be a hybrid of hourglass and possibly apple? lol

My mom is an apple shape. They're usually top heavy, with a smaller lower body. She carries most of her weight in her waist and arms, Is that where most of your weight goes first? Then her hips and legs are more slender. Usually an hourglass has a larger chest, smaller waist, then bigger hips/butt. Similar to a pear.
  • nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. Very very hourglass.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a pear. My waist is WAY smaller than my hips (we're talking a 20 in difference) I'm losing inches in my waist and I'm hoping my hips and butt will follow.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Hourglass.
  • becky2967
    Options
    i typed in body calculator in google and 'sorry yours is not the 4 shapes we deal with showed. oh well lol.. !
  • Stinalynn121
    Stinalynn121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hourglass except instead of measuring one hour I count down for about 3 or 4 lol :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Hourglass

38" Chest / 26.25" Waist / 37" Hips
    My shoulders and hips are about the same
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm a pear all the weight goes straight on my hips :sad:

14832376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple I think. I've got narrow shoulders and back, massive boobs, no waist, and a pregnant looking belly! Plus I have chunky thighs, but the skinniest ankles you've ever seen. I hate it, would love to be an hourglass.

this is me EXACTLY! freaking belly.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I used to call myself a top heavy hourglass. Although, when I hit a certain age (mid20s) the hips began to widen. Even during the middle of weightloss, my hips were expanding. (I've heard too many times from my mother that this is nature's way of telling me it's time to give her grandchildren. I've responded too many times with, "borrow someone else's babies. or get another cat.") So my hourglass is a bit more symmetrical now.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was an apple, but apparently there's a pear shape under all of this tummy I have, according to the website.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Inverted Triangle..all boobs lol
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If we were just to go by bust/waist/hip then I'd technically be a pear (since I, too, have a black girl booty), but my shoulders are as wide as my hips, so I've always felt like I conform to an hourglass visually. (37-28-40)
    My hip measurement is larger b/c it exists in a full 3 dimensions, while my shoulders are much closer to 2D ;-)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Hour glass with a big ole black girl booty :laugh: which is kind of amusing on a pasty white girl. I even have black girl friends that want my butt :bigsmile:

ME TOO! LOL I'll never forget going through the drivethru this one day, and this girl (dark skinned) said, "don't i know you from somewhere?" and I said, "I don't know." and she said, "do you take "such n such" class?" and I said, "oh yea." She was like, "yea your the white girl with the black girl butt!" lololol I hear that a lot too! lol

Is it weird that I totally wanna see your butt! lol I don't know a whole lotta white girls with my booty. lol
    haha now i'll have to take a pic and post it :blushing:

Hehe Don't let me miss it! hehe I only have one pic in my profile that sorta shows my booty if ya wanna look! lol
  • GetOnIT2012
    Options
    I am Broad shouldered, no hips straight legs, my waist is terribly non existent (muffin top), I love my legs, they are slim, muscular, I am trying to get the rest of the bod to match the legs. I want to be TONED!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    i typed in body calculator in google and 'sorry yours is not the 4 shapes we deal with showed. oh well lol.. !

WHAT?! Lol I'm gonna try mine. lol