Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• onecrazyredhead
    onecrazyredhead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am there to workout... could care less if I have panty lines. Yes I wear panties... Couldn't imagine the sweat marks if I didn't!
    [/quote I agree. I am not there to impress. I am there to work out.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I guess if I needed more motivation I would work out in undies. But I normally wear yoga pants. If I were home alone undies. But I don't want my husband to see me jumping all around fat giggling everywhere...no thanks!

edit:
    I work out only at home, but when I went to the gym I always wore undies, thong or booty shorts/boy shorts. I don't really give a crap about panty line. Its the gym, I'm married, my comfort is all that matters! I always wear super tight yoga pants anyway and jogging + no undies can lead to some unfortunate camel toe :/not comfy...NOT cute. lol Front wedgies are no fun. I love this thread btw. Made my morning.
  • tlcprn
    tlcprn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awww, we were SO looking forward to the visual!
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    panties for me....i actually wear leggings and shorts as well.
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options
    NOT FOR RUNNING..running tights can't wick moisture with an extra layer sopping it up! But for yoga or walking for sure!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am still laughing at some of the comments....someone said that they were sitting in vag sweat.....OMG....one guy posted "thank you" to a post that said they didn't wear underwear. You guys are classic.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I don't like a panty line so I don't wear anything except a great sports bra!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...and the thought of others in the gym NOT wearing and then sweating profusely make me EVEN more determined to be sure I wipe down benches BEFORE I use them

Jen :wink:

Now that I have the thought put into my head, me too! :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I just have to say to all of you anti-commando girls... try it. Seriously, just try it.
    Soooo much more comfortable to go without!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I just have to say to all of you anti-commando girls... try it. Seriously, just try it.

You obviously have full control over your bladder functions while exercising.
  • CoryIda
    Options

Lots and lots of kegels, ladies. Lots and lots of kegels.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options

I've been doing them for years, before, during, and after pregnancy, and trust me Kegels alone cannot fix what my first baby did to me.
  • CoryIda
    Options

I've been doing them for years, before, during, and after pregnancy, and trust me Kegels alone cannot fix what my first baby did to me.
    That's sad - my 9 pound vaginal birthed baby didn't prevent me from going commando with confidence.
    Then again, I had him when I was only 18 so maybe my inner muscles had more bounce back? Regardless, that stinks. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it.

I still say to do kegels -lots of kegels.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options

That's sad - my 9 pound vaginal birthed baby didn't prevent me from going commando with confidence.
    Then again, I had him when I was only 18 so maybe my inner muscles had more bounce back? Regardless, that stinks. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it.

I still say to do kegels -lots of kegels.

I honestly think it's better off since I do them than it would be otherwise. I'm just sad that they don't cure all issues completely for everyone. :-( No commando for me, at least not until I'm done having kids and can get the awesome surgery that puts things back where they go. LOL
  • kennacoconut
    kennacoconut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Definately! I wear 4 bras (just 1 pair of panties tho) but I always forget to bring clean panties for after my shower and have to go commando afterward -_-
  • kevokie
    kevokie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great thread, but am I the only guy reading this who is disappointed there are no pics?!