You might be a troll if...

Options
124»

Replies

• loseweightjames
    Options
    This morning I chased a piece of paper across the parking lot, this has been happening a lot lately ( at least three times a week) . My question is how do I log this in MFP ( strait cardio, Hiit training, ...?) and do I eat my calories back. I am already eating 1199 calories below my BMR, I don't want to go too low on my net calories because I know your body will go into starvation mode, then it will start converting the very air I breath into fat.
    Well, how fast are you running? Do you lean down to reach for the paper several times? It only counts as HIIT if you run REALLY fast, then slowly lower yourself to the ground to pick up the paper (providing it is heavy bond paper and not standard copy/print paper...), then run really fast again.

Additionally, clearly you are eating too many carbs. Also, add some pregnant lady pee to your diet. It will prevent your body from going into starvation mode.

Did you not know there's a search function?

CoryIda are you following me again? Jeez.... I mean I don't mind.... when my FRIENDS do it..... *hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This morning I chased a piece of paper across the parking lot, this has been happening a lot lately ( at least three times a week) . My question is how do I log this in MFP ( strait cardio, Hiit training, ...?) and do I eat my calories back. I am already eating 1199 calories below my BMR, I don't want to go too low on my net calories because I know your body will go into starvation mode, then it will start converting the very air I breath into fat.
    Well, how fast are you running? Do you lean down to reach for the paper several times? It only counts as HIIT if you run REALLY fast, then slowly lower yourself to the ground to pick up the paper (providing it is heavy bond paper and not standard copy/print paper...), then run really fast again.

Additionally, clearly you are eating too many carbs. Also, add some pregnant lady pee to your diet. It will prevent your body from going into starvation mode.
    Nonsense, it all comes down to:

How much does your purse weight?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Nonsense, it all comes down to:

How much does your purse weight?
    And are you wearing heels? Because that works your calf muscles, so you might just log it as strength training...
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ...you don't know the internet definition of troll. :huh:
    Thank you.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    You do this to your girlfriend when she weighs in:

trollman..jpg

OMFG MY HUSBAND SOOOOO DOSE THAT ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You do this to your girlfriend when she weighs in:

trollman..jpg

OMFG MY HUSBAND SOOOOO DOSE THAT ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!!!

Mine would if I'd let him in the room when I weigh:tongue:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You're really short, have huge buggy eyes and big fluffy orange hair. And also, if you start a ****astic conversation on the interwebs and then act all shocked that people did not like the the idea of the clubbing baby seal workout.

Clubbing baby seals... :laugh:
    Given my weight, i prefer to club things that can't run far or fast...baby seals are perfect.

Jillian Michaels would demand that you club things that are faster in order to get a better workout.

Jillian would demand that you club things that club you back, because that way it turns into a well damn fine work out ^^ One you have finished this level of course, you go on to clubing things that will react rather violently and club you harder...