Post-Bulking Progress Pictures (Female)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, not sure how I missed this earlier, but thanks so much for sharing the inspiration and information. I've been wanting to lift heavy for a while and just started with NROLFW this last week.

Congratulations on your amazing transformation.
  • Ohbutiloveicecream
    Ohbutiloveicecream Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your results!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    immensely enjoy seeing posts like this. Thanks for sharing and fantastic work!
  • ladycalcaterra
    Options
    And just to really make the comparison clear:

DSC01626-1.jpg

YOU LOOK FABULOUS my husband told me I needed to see this site thank goodness he did
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I still cannot get over your transformation. My last final is Tuesday, and then I am going to start 5x5 as you suggested. I also joined the group for women! Thanks again for reaching out to me last month when my thread was taken over. We're joining the Y next month, and with your photos, I have sold my husband on coming with me! Your transformation is so legit!:happy:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I still cannot get over your transformation. My last final is Tuesday, and then I am going to start 5x5 as you suggested. I also joined the group for women! Thanks again for reaching out to me last month when my thread was taken over. We're joining the Y next month, and with your photos, I have sold my husband on coming with me! Your transformation is so legit!:happy:

Really? That's awesome!
  • ROGUES2
    ROGUES2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump - for inspiration!
  • Raima_C
    Raima_C Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Late on this one, but awesome pics! Thank you for sharing!
  • fitbulky
    Options
    So I shall start from the beginning. July 2010, I had just given birth to my third child and was 180lbs. Honestly I didn't take any real "before" pictures. BUT I did take some at a similar point after the birth of my second child and I can asure you I was in exactly the same shape so I will use those:

180lbs:
    Compare_front-1.jpg

Fast forward to April. I had lost 19 lbs by trying to eat better, exercising occasionally and breast feeding (although my body is NOT one to lose weight while breast feeding, most of it had come off after I weaned at 5 months). I was NOT counting calories up to this point.

161lbs:
    DSC01626.jpg

I started Turbo Fire in May, started MFP in June. This was Sept. 1:

149lbs:
    DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

I gained a pound "accidentally" in September, started lifting "heavy" October 2, and decided to "bulk" in mid October. So I've been "bulking" since. Eating about 3000 calories a day. Lifting heavy 3-5 times a week, including my most favorite lifts squats and deadlifts. My squats have gone from just the bar, 45lbs to 95lbs. My deads have gone from 65lbs to almost body weight at 155lbs (both are 3 sets of 8). I had decided to bulk until March or 160lbs which ever came first. 160lbs came first.

160lbs:
    DSC01915.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

So yes, the above pictures are only ONE pound less than the second picture. One pound, but a size 12 jeans vs. a size 6. I love muscles.

So the plan for the future is to eat at maintenance a couple of week then start to cut again probably by eating about 2300 calories a day. I’m actually pretty happy with where I’m at except a little bit of love handles and my thighs. I’m not sure how much weight I’ll cut. My goal is definitely a moving target. I’ll probably go back down to 150ish and then reassess.

You really really inspire me.Pls tell me if it is okay to bulk with a higher fat %.I lost 23 kgs but I am still fat especially my lower body.I am fedup of cutting.My weight does not want to bulge easily any more
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!