Replies

• hjecks
    hjecks Posts: 2
    Options
    add me hjecks :) or my email h.jecks@HOTMAIL.COM XO
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    you're better off with a few good MFP friends that are supportive than whole bunch for the sake of having them
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    you can add me if you like
  • paula_on_a_mission
    Options
    personally i dont friend anyone who doesnt have a pic of themselves on profile simply because 1) i like to know who i am talking to and 2) if you are too ashamed to show yourself among a bunch of others seeking health then you are probably not the confident positive type of person i want to surround myself with...IJS

maybe be a totally different reason, just my opinion
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SECOND POST
    Recently, I posted that I was having difficulty finding friends. The response was amazing and thank you to most people that replied politely but some people were not pleasant and wished to rant because I added most people straight away. Some people I missed just because of time delays and human error on my part of which I apologise.

I was told that I should be choosing quality over quantity. QUALITY! I find this very offensive as I'm not here to judge people or analyse them before I put them on my friend list.

When you add friends you find out quite quickly which friends you wish to keep on your list. For example if someone dosn't interact is there any point keeping each other. It's a two way thing. Some friends already have loads of friends and can't possibly keep up with everyone.

Personally, I love friends of all ages, sizes, nationality and anything else. Most of all to support and motivate are key.

To my friends, I thank you for your support, you are all fantastic.

To the two girls that went on to rant nastily on their profiles..... use PM's in future.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...i'm new with a growing friend base...so I need em too lol
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more MFP friends! In my opinion you never know who you are going to meet. Some of the people I've added so far have been extremely helpful! And if one of your friends is constantly inactive, non-helpful, etc.. it's easy to remove them from your list. ANYONE is welcome to add me :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Good Luck.
  • Peta67
    Peta67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new at this and need some support and motivation to keep me going and also im deaf so dont hold that against me :smile:
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Any of you please feel free to add me. While I understand that some may forget to log in or sometimes or need a little break fromMFP I find it difficult to give and receive support from those that are out for weeks. We all need support in this journey but we need to be there for it.
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you're better off with a few good MFP friends that are supportive than whole bunch for the sake of having them
    I'm in total agreement!
  • I think maybe you are having such a hard time because alot of people on here limit there friends so that they can actually send motivation and comment daily and if you have too many friends then it is just too hard to keep track and motvate.. also if your diary is not public some people will not accept because they cannot motivate or help what they can't see.. feel free to add me best of luck :love: :love:
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    You can always add me!
  • heymom93
    heymom93 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also - I really like the interaction and kuddos I get from my "friends" :)
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to add pretty much anyone on here. We're all struggling with different things, but its been my experience that when I do have those little wins (like losing 2 lbs) that I feel awesome about it when my MFP friends say WAY TO GOOO!!! So everyone feel free to request if you would like. 24 yr old stay at home mom, one 4 yr old son. Current weight 245, down from 276 and my goal is 180 for now. Maybe less.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I think some people want to know why you're friending them or have certain things they want from friends such as being in the same area/state/country or having the same goals, whatever. Even though this isn't FB where your whole personal crap gets blasted, some people still don't feel comfortable adding someone who they've never talked to or doesn't fill out the comment section before sending. Me I pretty much add anyone who asks but then again I'm not big on commenting on statuses because I find it cheesy to be the 10th "congratulations!" or "way to go!"
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • margegomez
    margegomez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • SuperGirl975
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Good luck on your journey! You can do it!